World's finest El Burro Sand-N-Sno Bike

There is nothing wrong with driving that far for parts that are necessary to make a complete resto. Shit I drove 6 hours round trip in a blizzard and ice storm to get mine. Good for you. Hey if your not going to need that engine let me know.

Did you find some nice sears bike to try to sell for 500 dolars? I still think ur dumb for driving that far on a hunch, lets see some of these othere jewls you brought home for this awsome buy!
. I think I was asking $225 for that bike you refer to not $500. It wasn't much of a hunch. I saw lot's of bikes in the background of his pictures so I knew I would be seeing something. Kind of like you driving all night for a free buffet. I thought it was worth it. I'm going to recondition the axles and put them on my spare set of original El Burro tires then when I find the frame I need, I will have a complete bike to restore. If I had passed on these axles I would have found a frame with no axles then I would have to wait again. These are the only El Burro axles I have ever seen for sale so why pass them up for a couple hr drive. I know it's hard for a guy like you with only a pile of shit to understand.

Oh ok you set me staright! BY THE WAY HOWS THAT YANKEE BOSS COMMING ALONG?????? :thefinger: sTILL HAVENT SEEN ANY PICS OF YOUR MESS!.
My Yankee Boss looks just like yours except with original tires and boxes of NOS parts waiting to be put on. I found an engine but still need a few parts. Want to be a good buddy and sell me yours ? Oh, how do you know it's a mess if you haven't seen it ?

There is nothing wrong with driving that far for parts that are necessary to make a complete resto. Shit I drove 6 hours round trip in a blizzard and ice storm to get mine. Good for you. Hey if your not going to need that engine let me know.
I may not need the engine, just the linkage. I will let you know and I am still tracking down your brake pads.

Sweet! No rush, I stripped the drive train down tonight with my buddy and I have to get bearings, belt, and clean everything up before it all goes back together. How were the axles in that bike?

jeep4me

I suppose if I said my El Burro was up for sale, it would cause quite a rukus.

By the way it's not for sale. Yet. And, yes, Teeks I would ship if it was.