World's finest El Burro Sand-N-Sno Bike

Ouch! The frame and J shaft mounts do look under built when compaired to a Bronc. :doah:

Hope you didn't pay top dollar for that one. :thefinger:

Guy wouldn't send pics. Said his camera was broke so I knew the "slightly bent frame" was going to be real bad. I really needed the axles and carb linkage so it was worth the trip. Impossible to find those axles. Made a good minibike contact too. There are some other small hard to find parts on this gem too.

I hope the guy kissed you before he bent you over and f-ed you:wink: I would have been pissed to drive 4hours and find out the slightly twisted frame looks like it was dropped off a sky scraper

I hope the guy kissed you before he bent you over and f-ed you:wink: I would have been pissed to drive 4hours and find out the slightly twisted frame looks like it was dropped off a sky scraper

You kind of have to "read between the lines" of my other posts to know that before heading up I knew it was going to be junk you F-ing pea brain. I needed the axles. Just like a nice bike in your garage, they are impossible to find. Looking at what you have to bend over every night I guess you would like to fantasize about me getting kissed.

you had to drive 4 hours or some axles that could have been shipped for 10 bucks???? And im the supid one?
Yes you are stupid if you spell stupid SUPID. Well, since you must know why. When I saw pics of his parts for this thing I noticed in the background many mini bikes. So, being a mini bike guy I thought it would be worth the trip to see what else he had. It was. He has probably 50-75 rollers, a few complete bikes and more engines and wheels than you could count. Saw 4 bikes that I never had seen before and brought some extra stuff home. Everytime you try to make me look like an a-hole Greg, you look like a bigger one so in the words of Mr. Ben Stiller. Have a glass of STFU !

Did you find some nice sears bike to try to sell for 500 dolars? I still think ur dumb for driving that far on a hunch, lets see some of these othere jewls you brought home for this awsome buy!

Did you find some nice sears bike to try to sell for 500 dolars? I still think ur dumb for driving that far on a hunch, lets see some of these othere jewls you brought home for this awsome buy!
Since when have you sold anything at a good price? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Lighten up man. It's a parts bike. I'd drive that far for a parts bike that matched my others too.