Would you trade this 69' Z50 for a 71' cl350??

Ok, I just talked to a guy from craigs list who was looking to trade this cl350 for a minibike, hes a harley guy!. I have been looking for a big old honda like it. Plus the cl350 has a title! The guy has another z50 1970 but wants a yellow one!? I think i am gonna do it but what you guys think?

Last edited:
I wouldn't but that's me. depending on cond, the Z-50's are worth more!

Besides my first bike @ 16 was the 360 and I like the dual side pipes better. Great bike, never let me down ,,, even coming home in the snow. :doah:

did i mention i have 5 other z50's? i dont know my wife actually wants me to keep the z50. i told her i can build another one. and i have a couple others and all the parts to make the same bike. I am still a die hard minibiker!

its not fully restored. Its lights arent hooked up and the fork boots are gone, the seat has a small rip in it. the paint is spray paint. It didnt cost me much to fix the bike but my time.

I would do it! Those old 350 honda's are starting to go up in value and they're such nice bikes! I had a 72' honda SL350 street legal enduro and loved it! Much better than my Yami 07' WR250F.

well heres the update. I traded the z50 for the cl350 and sold the sidecar to him for 100 dollars, i think the cl350 will be a awsome ride come the spring! i will post pics soon.