WTB MTD Trail Flite Center Mounted Kickstand

Hello,

I need a kickstand for my MTD Trail Flite, the kind that is center mounted and folds up under the bike.
Have paypal and will pay a good price.

You can see a pic here thanks let me know what you have

1556454665452.jpeg 1556454665452.jpeg

Received the kickstand today, it fit great so far and works like it should! I am very happy with it!
Having to prop up the bike all the time is a real pain, thanks for solving my problem!

ruppking

Received the kickstand today, it fit great so far and works like it should! I am very happy with it!
Having to prop up the bike all the time is a real pain, thanks for solving my problem!
Glad to help. I got into the Minibike parts business just to be able to have parts to restore my own Rupp minibikes over 25 years ago.
It snowballed from having a few hard to find parts that they all seemed to be missing or broke, to having tons of parts available for several brands of minibikes. What can I say, I just love minibikes.

Glad to help. I got into the Minibike parts business just to be able to have parts to restore my own Rupp minibikes over 25 years ago.
It snowballed from having a few hard to find parts that they all seemed to be missing or broke, to having tons of parts available for several brands of minibikes. What can I say, I just love minibikes.
Sounds exactly what happened to me with Vintage Golf Cart Parts now hooked on mini bikes

Jim,
I know that I speak for MANY on this forum when I say that we are glad (and lucky) you developed that interest in minibikes! Blackwidowmotorsports has been a tremendous source for parts and information helping us to complete our builds. Thank you for your continued contribution and education over the many years!
Michael