WTB: Ruttman Spyder fenders

Mean Dean

If you find one locally you might get a good deal. They are just super hard to find period. if it is one Ebay ouch!. I have bought rough ones and fixed them and had them replated. I have seen NOS real nice ones go for $100.00

PatrickCraik

Won't Happen Here

Thanks for the info. Frank Mathison told me the same thing. I'm all about having fun with my son and our minis . I don't have any what I call "dust collectors" @ my house, I'm not going to spend a fortune on this stuff just to look @ it. I bought a nos set of chrome fenders from Frank a couple of years ago,for my sons Ruttman.They were reasonably priced and I don't mind if they get a little dirty,it wipes off.

Pat

Last edited:

PatrickCraik

Won't Happen Here

Thanks for the info. Frank Mathison told me the same thing. I'm all about having fun with my son and our minis . I don't have any what I call "dust collectors" @ my house, I'm not going to spend a fortune on this stuff just to look @ it.

Pat

I using the Azusa P/N 1855 fender they make on my Ruttman with the 6 inched rims and they fit it perfectly and were only 7 bucks in non chrome. I think you can also get them in a chrome finish too from Azusa, Im, painting mine. I got them from American Power Sports. I know there not OEM but they look fine on the bike and mine is going to be a rider not a 100 point show bike.