WTB Small Briggs Flo Jet Carb

Looking for complete carb with or without air cleaner. Not 100% certain of model as blower housing is from a vertical crank model but assume it's 2 to 3 1/2 hp, early 60's 80000 series is what I'm finding. Going on a Shriner "T" so staying original if possible.

Please PM with what you have and want as well as any pics. Can PayPal as friend/family.

Thanks in advance!

mustangfrank

Looking for complete carb with or without air cleaner. Not 100% certain of model as blower housing is from a vertical crank model but assume it's 2 to 3 1/2 hp, early 60's 80000 series is what I'm finding. Going on a Shriner "T" so staying original if possible.

Please PM with what you have and want as well as any pics. Can PayPal as friend/family.

Thanks in advance!
Check out my listing, might be an option to grab one or both of these complete engines since you're somewhere in Michigan.

Briggs & Stratton Engines | OldMiniBikes.com

I did see that listing and, actually have a couple Pulsa Jet motors. Gonna try to stay original initially but will keep those in mind. Have a kid in the D so getting to you is no problem as much as we go there. I’m in Muskegon. Thanks very much for the response.

mustangfrank

I did see that listing and, actually have a couple Pulsa Jet motors. Gonna try to stay original initially but will keep those in mind. Have a kid in the D so getting to you is no problem as much as we go there. I’m in Muskegon. Thanks very much for the response.
I don't know my Pulsas from my Flos obviously, it's all BS to me!