Richard Trotter

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Richard
    I saw on the FB site that you had made a really nice throttle setup to delete the gov. on a stock 6hp Briggs. Could you share that info with me? Also are you a moderator on the FB site? I`m waiting to be accepted.
    Thank you
    Dennis
    Richard Trotter
    Richard Trotter
    I do have a Briggs 6hp throttle set-up called 'Shotgun Throttle'. I don't post it on this site because it eliminates the governor. If you would like to try it 'AT YOUR OWN RISK', I can email it to you. Contact me at diktrotter@sfcn.org and put 'Tote Gote' in the subject line so I don't mistake you for spam.
    Richard Trotter
    Richard Trotter
    I am a moderator on the Facebook Tote Gote site. I thought I had approved all of the member requests I had received. Send another request.
    S
    Saltspeeder
    Done Thank you
    TOTE GOTE THROTTLE.. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT glogan@conwaybeamleasing.com I WILL PRINT THEM OFF AT WORK AND BRING THEM HOME TO CLUTCHKILLER. (MY SON) THANKS.
    Hi Richard.. Can you maybe help me. I have a mountaineer with a high and low gear. My question is do happen to have a picture of the front brake band assembly. Our brake just came in a box separate from the mountaineer. Thanks
    Richard I heard you're the man to ask about tote gots I have a gote B mod unfortunatelyI don't have the original clutch could you tell me what would be the best clutch to use as replacement I was going us a five horse motor would appreciate any advice
    Is there a complete list of belt sizes and numbers for Tote Gotes. I have a Model 610 and two Model B's but the same Comet belt will not fit both models. I did not have any clutches when starting restoring so am using Comet 20 clutches with a spacer to get 7/8" wide. I have Comet 203791A belts. What was the original Belt sizes and numbers?
    It was good to meet you, too. Virginia Nelson let me take her pictures and scan them. I will make a copy and get them to Lynn. The racing was very family oriented. It's nice you guys are keeping it in the family.
    It was good to meet you at the gote fest Richard. I had a good time. My kids did too, only wish I had more time for grown up conversation...
    Swapped twisters with my dad, Ill be posting progress in the project log. Thanks for all your work in preserving the legacy
    Richard, Your welcome to come and look at my machines any time. My e-mail is lynnwil@cut.net I can't find the message with your e-mail.
    Hi Richard, Its been a while since I have been here...computer crash, divorce and a lost pass word kept me away. Anyway I thought I would stop and say hi and I hope to become more active here now that life has mellowed out a little.
    Martin
    Hi there...I see you are also new to this site... I have a tote goat that I have no clue on what year it is or what model it is....I have some identification numbers but as of yet they havent gotten me anywhere yet...if you have any info on how to identify them that would be great or if you know anyone who does maybe you could send them this way...my email is chevychick3@hotmail.com thanks....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…