Wtb tecumseh h25 governor linkage

I need a governor linkage for a TECUMSEH H25 or a picture of one so I can make one. Model# H25 25102e Serial# 843 02974. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

markus

It is a rear exhaust short intake version correct?

31510 was the original, it was discontinued the typical 37735 was what superseded it....I think the originals had less adjustment holes on them.
those usually come with the arm and linkage rod

Last edited:

markus

I need the linkage rod not the lever.
part number 31858 was the orginal they give in the parts book, its is NLA and again lists the 37735 link and lever as the alternative.....the bends of the rod were probably changed slightly when they updated the arm so they direct you buy the arm/rod at the same time.

part number #32698 is the typical rod/linkage used in the 70's that will work you just may have to tweak it a little for smooth operation with your original arm

Markus & Alf,
I appreciate your help on getting the parts I need to finish this motor. It's going on a super original Bonanza 1000. Once I get the lever and linkage, I just have to figure the start position of the governor pin. The stop position appears to be 12 o'clock. I'm guessing the start position to be 10 or 11 o'clock.

Thanks again,
TS