Yard sale find- what is it?

desert rat

That one is interesting. Looks to be a "drag kart" of some kind. Interesting that it had front and rear brakes, I have not seen any with fronts.

Hi Desert Rat, the wheels look like those go power wheels I have on my bonanza mini bike, I’m not sure if that was common to bonanzas only or if they are a dime a dozen and found on any kart out there?

desert rat

Hi Desert Rat, the wheels look like those go power wheels I have on my bonanza mini bike, I’m not sure if that was common to bonanzas only or if they are a dime a dozen and found on any kart out there?
I hope someone out there has seen one before. I can't see it being a asphalt drag kart, maybe for a sand track? The rear tires are wrong i would think for solid surfaces. But keep this in mind I could be completely wrong .

markus

Google enduro kart or laydown kart, and start searching. Look beyond the wheels and at original parts of the frame, brake mounts etc.. and you may be able to figure out what it was at one time.

desert rat

Google enduro kart or laydown kart, and start searching. Look beyond the wheels and at original parts of the frame, brake mounts etc.. and you may be able to figure out what it was at one time.
Very interesting. One web site showed willow springs as a track they were run on, probably would have been the main track not the kart track. I would think that would be hard to run on a short track. Now that I'm retired I get to spend more time learning new things. Markus your the man.

Thank you Marcus and Desert Rat.
I haven’t found the exact one and probably never will but some that were close and for sure this would be an end to or lay down kart. I’m guessing middle of the road brand of some sort but still pretty cool for 65 bucks.

Thank you Marcus and Desert Rat.
I haven’t found the exact one and probably never will but some that were close and for sure this would be an enduro or lay down kart. I’m guessing middle of the road brand of some sort but still pretty cool for 65 bucks.