Do you need a seat ?

Hello everybody. I will use this thread to show case some of my seats. I will also show some of the different vinyl that I have. I only use top of the line vinyl, marine grade 28oz naugahyde that is UV, weather and mildew resistant. Of course there are some different custom vinyls that do not fall into this category.:laugh: For now feel free to visit my thread that displays a few seats that I have made. HAPPY TRAILS and welcome to the mini bike madness.:thumbsup: :scooter:
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/printthread.php?t=116393&pp=10
I am interested in the tote Gote 750 seat if you are making more. I need 2

Hello, Karen Krause. I was told about you and your the wonderful work you do. I have a few projects to complete, here is one I need the Seats Recovered. Its a 1970 Harald Hauler-Super Trike. Can You Do The Job? I would like it White with Black Piping. 0929161623b.jpg

Hi Karen, I need my Scat Cat seat reupholstered. I attempted to send you a PM a few minutes ago. As I am computer illiterate, I'm not sure if I did it right. Would you PM me as soon as you have a chance? Thanks! John Clark

Hi Karen, I need my Scat Cat seat reupholstered. I attempted to send you a PM a few minutes ago. As I am computer illiterate, I'm not sure if I did it right. Would you PM me as soon as you have a chance? Thanks! John Clark
Check you email and PM's. This seat pan needs the emergency room. A little more work than foam and a cover.:doah: