cat 350ss

i would think it over , in 5 years the 4 wheeler will be junk and worthless now in 5 years your cat may need rebuild too but its still worth something .when i was a kid i traded my gokart for a motorcycle years later i sold the bike for junk it was shot . ill bet the kart is still running .
im kinda having second thoughts about it now that i really think about it and it will never need a rebuild its in my room! lol

4 wheelers are overrated. they look super fun and are when you ride once a year but unless you have really challenging terrain that you need a 4 wheeler all the time they loose their fun pretty quick. If you want one anyway get an old 3 wheeler there alot cheaper and just as fun but you cant powerslide like a quad
I don't think you ride enough ATV's... :lol: A 250-R Honda three wheeler will blow your DOORS off.. and I've seen those things do 40 mile per hour doughnuts. My 200-X was an ass kicker too.. 3 wheelers are every bit as fast as a quad.. You just gotta ride the more than once a year.. :doah:

I don't think you ride enough ATV's... :lol: A 250-R Honda three wheeler will blow your DOORS off.. and I've seen those things do 40 mile per hour doughnuts. My 200-X was an ass kicker too.. 3 wheelers are every bit as fast as a quad.. You just gotta ride the more than once a year.. :doah:
Im not saying their booring. Atvs are certaily much more capable of going places minis cant. I havnt ridden a whole lot of different models but enough to get the idea. Its alot like a new car vs. and old one. Youve got to go alot faster to get the same rush.

the bike is still forsale. make me a good offer on it shipped i need it gone now i got a fourwheeler and need to pay my dad back also there are updated photos in my pic section of the bike finished with a seat. it still needs a throttle brake and chain. other then that ad fluids and off you go

Last edited:
for the cat 350ss i will take 485 SHIPPED to your door ( obo). ad a chain throttle and brake and your riding. EVERY SINGLE PIECE on this bike was replaced or redone in some way shape or form every thing is like new or is new here are the pics. the bike is imacultant. the tires have never seen the road and the motor has NOt had gas or oil in it since the resto. it sits in my room and looks pretty. i really need it gone to pay my dad back for my fourwheeler so any offers will be considered as well

View attachment 18124

View attachment 18125

View attachment 18126

Last edited:
for the cat 350ss i will take 485 SHIPPED to your door ( obo). ad a chain throttle and brake and your riding. EVERY SINGLE PIECE on this bike was replaced or redone in some way shape or form every thing is like new or is new here are the pics. the bike is imacultant. the tires have never seen the road and the motor has NOt had gas or oil in it since the resto. it sits in my room and looks pretty. i really need it gone to pay my dad back for my fourwheeler so any offers will be considered as well

View attachment 18124

View attachment 18125

View attachment 18126
I'm in the same boat with you. I too owe my dad some money for my hodaka parts.

I will also sell my cat 300TT i have. it is a frame. i have a set of rims to go with it but there pretty rotted out by the valve stem.i have the original kill switch plate to go with it the stars for the rims a good sprocket annd a 3hp tec edger motor for it. the bike was professonally powder coated taxi yellow and the handle bars kickstand and spring were powder coated chrome. the bike looks ounding and it has a scrub brake for the brake set up.i also have a near perfect set of fenders i was gonna hold on to but will let go with the bike for the right price. the front one was powdercoated to match the frame and the rear one is chrome and could prob be Cleaned up. as far as a price id like to see 300 shipped. its a great bike and you wont be disatified i just really wanna drive my new fourwheeler and cant untill i pay him back for it. the price is OBO. dont be afraid to make me a offer i need the cash bad.. im on my phone so i cant post pics buttt pics can be seen in my photos under the cat 300TT album thanks

Last edited:
i will also do a package deal on both bikes. also feel free to MAKE OFFERS!! i have them priced to high i know it so make a offer or i can do this. the cat 350ss 375 shipped. the yellow bike. 225 shipped and the yellow bike comes with a tec 3hp if i dont sell the tec first with the manco bike. also it is a edger motor but it runs (could be tuned a bit) but MAKE OFFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!