2 new Engine Projects

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
This is gonna be my finial 2 personal drag project motors. So I figured i will go all out on them.

This is my billet briggs motor, Project "Outlaw"

This is my gx200 Honda motor, Project "Top Fuel"

Custom Crank

Custom Block Work

Mocking it up, after paint

Mocking it up with custom billet head on

With the custom Top Plate on it

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Wow:surrender: That's all i got to say about the first one....but the second one Daaammmm! you aren't farken around this time :blink::evil_laughter:
I'm gonna be the shark in the water. And the boat is going down slowy but surely.

I like to ride around in a circle waiting for someone to come out with there bike. Then I run them down!! :evil_laughter:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
A open Star is a good motor to have built.

Yes I would have gasket problems if I was running a cast aluminum head, or a cast aluminum block. But in both cases it will be billet on billet. No flex, plus I will only have 16.1 compression on these motors.

that briggs is a work of art. it must have cost a fortune, but sure is pretty. is there a website of who did that briggs. :drool:

A open Star is a good motor to have built.

Yes I would have gasket problems if I was running a cast aluminum head, or a cast aluminum block. But in both cases it will be billet on billet. No flex, plus I will only have 16.1 compression on these motors.
Damn Dawg that stuff is the BOMB ...:tongue::tongue:

Neck

Growing up is optional
What are their displacements or bore/stroke? What kind of RPM do you expect? what percent nitro and will you be using the flywheel magneto to light it? can I see the combustion chambers?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
What are their displacements or bore/stroke? What kind of RPM do you expect? what percent nitro and will you be using the flywheel magneto to light it? can I see the combustion chambers?
The heads I'm running are 100% CNC machined, unlike any small engine head you may have seen before. The heads are motorcycle, and race car head design put together.

The bigger all billet motor will be 2.888" stroke, 3.246" bore. Running pure methanol with dual carbs

The small welded gx200 motor will have a 2.637" stroke with 3.046" bore. Running on 10% nitro mix with methanol and single 35mm carb.

All I need is 8,500 RPM each with me on them, and I think they will at least be able to do 9,500 really. Yes both with run a regular coil magneto, with billet 3hp flywheels.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I help come up with the idea of a lot of this stuff. It helps people in the future that may want to go this far in karting, drag racing, midgets, minibikes, etc.

Billet Cam for the gx200 Honda/Clone

Billet Sidecover for the gx200 Honda/Clone