L.A Drag Spot.

yes.

I feel that jd's last set up could have dipped into the 7's easy. Mph was deffinatly there with birds 305.
:thumbsup:

Talked to my head guy the other day, told him its time, i need my head, no more crazy azz space shuttle machine work, gonna go with standard Raceseng 1.3s instead of the LS7 rockers and hope that they stay together, i wanna get back out, bikes sitting in the garage just waiting....he said 2 weeks.... We will see....:shrug:

is there alot of big blocks out there? seem like they would b the track kings, seein as you shouldnt have to spend as much to make them run, as say a smaller block. correct me if im wrong!

:thumbsup:

Talked to my head guy the other day, told him its time, i need my head, no more crazy azz space shuttle machine work, gonna go with standard Raceseng 1.3s instead of the LS7 rockers and hope that they stay together, i wanna get back out, bikes sitting in the garage just waiting....he said 2 weeks.... We will see....:shrug:
ohhh dam jdilla coming back out =0

get to have sum coors n tacos

is there alot of big blocks out there? seem like they would b the track kings, seein as you shouldnt have to spend as much to make them run, as say a smaller block. correct me if im wrong!
The difference is there are many ~200cc clones and the parts are plentiful and cheap. Not many build big blocks, parts cost mucho more to build a big dog.