Jrdragbikes Ugly rat rod goose

vwfan79

When you can build a motor that last more then one pass then you can start giving advice. I'm not the one announcing I'm gonna have the fastest small block in MI, you and everyone else in Detroit.

When you can build a motor that last more then one pass then you can start giving advice. I'm not the one announcing I'm gonna have the fastest small block in MI, you and everyone else in Detroit.
it lasted 2 weeks before something failed, but i already almost got my new motor finished and its only a 500$motor thats gonna out run your 1000$+ motor

vwfan79

I don't even 500 into the motor on my drag bike. You want to run them then, we can line them up come spring. You just better hope you beat me cause it would really suck if you lost to a 5 horse.

Really? Boy..what you know about motors you can fit in a gnats @ss. I am guessing you are gonna buy a MDB motor or something? I can't see any other way of building the "fastest" small block in Michigan.

Building motors is an art that takes years to fine tune. That's why people go to the grey beards for advice. You're usually paying for the knowledge and time more than the most expensive parts when buying a built motor for racing. I hope this thread is resurrected in June (when the weather finally warms up in that frigid state) so we can see how this works. I would say we should do a "best out of three runs" but it sound like that may not be possible? Jr takes a lot of grief on here, and most of it is deserved. But I'll give him credit, he has a lot of gusto. I'd consider driving up from the Hoosier state to see this race. Maybe you guys can put together some kind of event that would allow me to make a weekend out of it?

vwfan79

Building motors is an art that takes years to fine tune. That's why people go to the grey beards for advice. You're usually paying for the knowledge and time more than the most expensive parts when buying a built motor for racing. I hope this thread is resurrected in June (when the weather finally warms up in that frigid state) so we can see how this works. I would say we should do a "best out of three runs" but it sound like that may not be possible? Jr takes a lot of grief on here, and most of it is deserved. But I'll give him credit, he has a lot of gusto. I'd consider driving up from the Hoosier state to see this race. Maybe you guys can put together some kind of event that would allow me to make a weekend out of it?
If his bike last long enough we have a weekend event at Ubly dragway in August, one of the best events of the year.