Recent content by 1337chris

1. 1

Engine identification for performance parts help!

I havent touched my mini bikes for a few years until recently, now getting back into it and looking at all the sites for performance parts i see parts for the predator 212cc hemi and non hemi. I did the 6.5 swap on my db30 probably almost 6 years ago now, my engine is the blue one from harbor...
  2. 1

Studded Ice Tire?

Anyone have any idea where to get one for the DB30 stock rim i wanna go across my lake this winter:thumbsup:
  3. 1

Got pulled over...

i live in Michigan but she deff wasn't hot kinda mom looking old lady but she was not happy with me that for sure
  4. 1

Got pulled over...

run next time
  5. 1

Got pulled over...

Unmarked woman cop pulled me over right before i was about to pull out onto the main road asked me where i lived and my name and made me walk it home:( no tickets tho but she threatened.
  6. 1

6.5 Swap doodle question

anyone having issues with throttle sticking with the agk throttle linkage kit? mine flew out from under me because it stuck ruined the front and rear fender both bent horribly.
  7. 1

Gas Tank?

Whats everyone do for a different gas tank for the clones? mine is starting to break from vibrations on the back mounting hole.
  8. 1

A quick note for people about to put a 6.5hp on their Doodlebug.

happened to me with the 2.8:doah: not too too bad but not fun thats for sure
  9. 1

just got my clone!

gov. already out so i guess ill start saving
  10. 1

just got my clone!

well i may just hold off on runnin it until i get a flywheel at least then
  11. 1

just got my clone!

removed the governor, plan on running it with no governor with out billet rod i bought the 2 year replacement warranty so i will take it back if it blows up.one question tho anyone know how loud the agk header is compared to the stock muffler?
  12. 1

Got my clone today, did you?

i shall be going once school is out! so excited
  13. 1

Stainless Steel Tom Thumb

any updates?
  14. 1

Top Speed of your Doodle Bug

Down hill doesn't count lol i hit 45 going down hill