Recent content by 4ado

1. 4

compression ratio for Honda\China clone

I will use piston 68 mm, 0.2 mm to the edge
  2. 4

compression ratio for Honda\China clone

Hello dear forum users, I had a question about the compression ratio of my Honda clone. Now I have a 14cc combustion chamber The standard piston is not a flattop. Head gasket thin steel. according to my calculations, the compression ratio is 10.3 - 10.5: 1 I want to install a flattop piston...
  3. 4

Mikuni tuning question

Hello! Today I installed a china clone 22mm mikuni, a 0.9mm jet, I'll set the tachometer output and adjust it. 0.9mm, how much performance did not measure, do you think it's normal? can there be a hole diameter measurement on the 120/125/130 jet?
  4. 4

New user from RU

Our workshop Children are preparing to start.
  5. ZGwqlM-SLDU

ZGwqlM-SLDU

6. kSl_IYf3t4U

kSl_IYf3t4U

7. 4

New user from RU

In our club there are several self-propelled miniature copies of cars. 1. Red convertible, engine from 100cc scooter with a CVT, the music, lights, reverse gear. 2. Model Ford T, was the motor from the chainsaw, but was replaced by a 50cc scooter with a variator. And number 3 Mini...
  8. wWxHvd5bGoU

wWxHvd5bGoU

9. wfNPt3HucbU

wfNPt3HucbU

10. uSopMjdym6w

uSopMjdym6w

11. 4

New user from RU

Wow! Nice yard karts! We also have several mini buggies with a clone GX160, 200 motor from kids 3-9 age.
  12. tcihFoyFYyM_1_

tcihFoyFYyM_1_

13. HRNABOiGN0

HRNABOiGN0

14. 4

Mikuni tuning question

I made this post in the discussion topic :thumbsup: Thank you!
  15. 4

New user from RU

Thank you Steven! Photos will I have some in the near future I will post them This is small karts, 2т 50сс, with a children from 5-9 age. This is our winners in the competition, and our coach. Kart 50cc No. 75 carting lifan 168-f2 with 11 years of driver from our garage. Our...