New user from RU

4ado

Sorry for the errors, I hope it will be clear, translating Google translator.

Hello dear forum users! My name is Maxim, I'm from a small Siberian city. I work as an IT administrator. I am 26 years old, my hobbies are auto, motor racing, go-cart racing, oldcars and traveling. We have a small hobby club for children, where we deal with kids karting and driving, now we have 2 karters with Lifan 168f2 and 3 children 2t 50cc. Also I am a volunteer in the Autosport Federation, helping organize local competitions. In 2010, 2013, and 2016 he helped in the support of the Peking to Paris rally on the territory of Siberia. My carting is the AKU-83 produced by the USSR, the 168f2 Lifan engine with a gear oil automatic clutch.
Thank you
Best regards Maksim.

Welcome Maksim : Here on OldMiniBikes there is always room for more people and as the world is shrinking it draws people from all over.
It sounds like your one busy guy. When you can post up some pictures of your kids go karts.

4ado

Welcome Maksim : Here on OldMiniBikes there is always room for more people and as the world is shrinking it draws people from all over.
It sounds like your one busy guy. When you can post up some pictures of your kids go karts.
Thank you Steven!
Photos will I have some in the near future I will post them

This is small karts, 2т 50сс, with a children from 5-9 age.

This is our winners in the competition, and our coach.

Kart 50cc

No. 75 carting lifan 168-f2 with 11 years of driver from our garage.

Our carting machines

Our driver

More children in hobby club engaged in pedal cars and self-propelled machines.

More pictures later.

Thank you for listening.
Best wishes.

Maxim.

Hello Maxim : Nice looking bunch of Karts and good to see the kids working on the karts. I built a lot of what we call yard karts when I had the store and I built the mini dune buggy about 17 years ago the grandson Jason is getting married tonight. He spent a lot of time riding the kart.

This kart has a 3 HP Tecumseh engine and a radio controlled kill button. I lot of kids have redden this kart most of them it was their first ride.

4ado

In our club there are several self-propelled miniature copies of cars.
1. Red convertible, engine from 100cc scooter with a CVT, the music, lights, reverse gear.

2. Model Ford T, was the motor from the chainsaw, but was replaced by a 50cc scooter with a variator.

And number
3 Mini copy of the USSR SUV GAZ - 67, the engine is from a scooter 125сс, the 4x4 System.