Recent content by arrowslinger08

1. arrowslinger08

Murray Track 2---8" Wheels

Trade successful.... This thread can be deleted
  2. arrowslinger08

What is this????

Thanks for the info guys. This thread can be deleted.
  3. arrowslinger08

What is this????

That's right, I forget that. What's the big deal with that anyway? Just wanna know if its worth what someone's asking for it.....
  4. arrowslinger08

What is this????

Ok thanks guys. Anybody know what it might be worth? $150+ maybe???
  5. arrowslinger08

What is this????

Please help me identify this bike. I have no idea what it is....
  6. Mystery Mini

Mystery Mini

7. Mystery Mini

Mystery Mini

8. Seat Choices?

Seat Choices?

Seat 1
  9. Seat Choices?

Seat Choices?

Seat2
  10. arrowslinger08

Sale/trade pending
  11. arrowslinger08

Predator Timing

I have a new Predator 6.5 with the aftermarket air filter and adapter and plan to re-jet the carb, add header with briggs type screw on muffler, and want to advance the timing. I would like some input on how many degrees I should advance the timing and maybe the size jets I should use in the...
  12. arrowslinger08

New pics and a bump....Someone shoot me an offer, $100+/-???... I'd rather not try shipping it but will try to find out what it might take to get it shipped.
  13. arrowslinger08

Old Cheeftah 1300 SAYS HELLO

Hey hemigremmy, if you get tired of those nasty ol' original Cheeftah wheels i'll do you a favor and take them off your hands......:thumbsup:
  14. arrowslinger08

Old Cheeftah 1300 SAYS HELLO

I'm trying not to rush it, but its hard, lol. I'm 26 to and have a 2yr old daughter thats going to be buring up the neighborhood with me once its done. Guess i'll have to unhook the NOS button with her on it... J/K of course! I've posted some new pics if you havent already seen them in my photo...
  15. Primered Roller

Primered Roller