Murray Track 2---8" Wheels

I recently bought a Murray Track 2 that has a gd set of wheels with 1 gd Kenda tire on the front, the rear tire is no gd but has a good brake drum what I believe is the original 72T sprocket. It's pretty used tho. The bearings are junk in both wheels but are a standard 5/8 bore bearing. Asking $100 plus shipping. I have the whole frame with forks, everything listed above but no seat or motor. Make me an offer on the whole package if someone wants it. If I have time tomorrow or this weekend I'm planning on sand blasting the frame and forks, then put a coat of primer on it just to further clean it up. Caught on fire so it destroyed the seat, motor and cables. Any questions just ask..Thanks

Last edited:
Scratched the parting it out idea. I wanna sell the whole thing or trade for a TAV unit. I sand blasted the frame, forks, handle bars, pegs, primer coated it and cleaned up some of the other parts. Things it needs: Bearings in both wheels, 7/8 twist throttle and cable, motor, and a seat. It only needs these few things to be rideable, not great, just rideable. Will get some pics of the after "sand blast" when I get time.
$125 + shipping/freight to whereever you are.