Recent content by balljoint

1. balljoint

Skip tooth sprockets??

Right now all my bikes have been sold, just have Harleys right now , every time I build a mini bike someone wants it more than me . Will probably do another build this winter, located in Applewood subdivision of Lakewood.
  2. balljoint

Mustang

https://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1965-mustang-trail-machine/6260179475.html check out the chain oiler.
  3. balljoint

Skip tooth sprockets??

You need to get rid of that fixed tensioner and get a spring loaded tensioner or your going to lose a chain sooner or later, just a thought. You can also groove the center of a skate board wheel as a chain guide ,they work great on extended frames with extra long chain ,it takes out the harmonics.
  4. balljoint

charge coil, i got one, but what about regulator/rectifier?

A bridge rectifier converts a/c wave to d/c wave ,your output should be around 14vdc, you do not need to even run a battery if you do not need electric start,I had an old mini bike that the lights would dim a idle an get bright when you got going. you can always wire in a a/c to d/c regulator...
  5. balljoint

Fox Banshee extra

Looking for pictures of fox banshee extra from the 70's ,I drove the wheels off of one when I was a kid ,does not seem to be a lot info on them now , any pictures would appreciated or info would be neat to have.:bowdown:
  6. balljoint

"Po' White Trash" stretched DB30s payoff test ride

Building up a powerful minibike is like building up a race car. Every part of it has to be super heavy duty. The weakest part will fail. Then when you correct that something else will fail as it is now the weakest part. It is an endless cycle. Keep us posted. I really like this bike :-)...
  7. balljoint

FOX CONDOR - Rear Brake Set Up

If your wheel or sprocket is bent it will drag ,you may have to sand down the pads for clearance if they are not to tight ,if cable is to tight they also will drag.
  8. balljoint

Vintage Dynamark/Fox Banshee Information

I had one in 1971 brand new ,it had lights on it , the welds broke on the handles bars and snapped off in my hands while riding it.
  9. balljoint

Long Shot

Thanks for response, I think you may of hit on it with the Banshee extra, that sure looks like it ,thanks, may-be I can find some different pictures of it ,thanks again. I remember it had some crappy welded handlebars that bolted through the forks with rubber bushings that broke off while riding...
  10. balljoint

Long Shot

Sorry no picture ,I know this is a long shot, I Had a mini bike in 1970 ,was bought from a department store in Presque Isle ,Maine. It had a small gas tank mounted on the frame, no shocks, a 3.5 tec motor with lighting coil ,a big chrome headlight and a tail light, chrome handlebars ,I believe...
  11. balljoint

Will a Pressure washer 6.5 Briggs work

will work fine ,bolt it in ,throw on a clutch ,rig up throttle ,good to go.:grind:
  12. balljoint

Cragslist Denver

Rare Mini bike
  13. balljoint

Denver Craigslist MINI BIKE dozens for sale... collection being sold

MINI BIKE dozens for sale... collection being sold http://images.craigslist.org/00x0x_f85qLirvzhQ_600x450.jpg http://images.craigslist.org/00d0d_5v9BsdCdIFp_600x450.jpg
  14. balljoint

?

:shrug:
  15. balljoint

polaris

Polaris Mini bike ?