billyjoebob5

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Bob,
    I was wondering if you have ever got around to getting the forks done? As i have had the bike all powdercoated and put together minus the forks that im still waiting on..

Thanks.
    Bob,
    I've been told through this forum you build bikes.I have been interested for a couple of years now in a dragbike build.A stretched twin engine build.Cant find anybody local and reasonable to take on the job.Please let me know if your interested in a project like this.I would appreciate your input.My e-mail is megrpms@aol.com Thanks,Mark
    Good morning, Bagger HD said you made his frame, do you make them for sale? Thanks, -Don
    Bob; As you may know from the forum, I have the minibike disease pretty bad! I recently bought the frame you sold to Mac, it went through 2 more guys and now I have it . . . . . and I do not sell bikes!

My mother in law lives in Hemet and we are coming down tomorrow for 2 days. Saturday afternoon and evening I will race (I'm 67 so I sort of ride fast, not much racing anymore) at Perris. I would enjoy meeting you and shooting the breeze and was thinking, hoping, I could cruise over to your place friday afternoon or saturday morning!

Perhaps you would send me your telephone number or call my cell at 805 889 1932.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…