Recent content by cnj01

1. cnj01

hello Allen, I am interested in your tanks can you send me some pics, I have a bonanza that i...

hello Allen, I am interested in your tanks can you send me some pics, I have a bonanza that i am thinking about puttin one on.
  2. cnj01

New Calif. Member

Hello Joe Hey Joe, Welcome, I am right around the corner from you in Fresno. Nice to see local people in the forum. Nice bike.
  3. cnj01

what is it?

4. mini_6966194

mini_6966194

5. IMAG0028

IMAG0028

bonanza 1300
  6. cnj01

Bonanza weld on jackshaft plate

Hello folks, I need a jackshaft plate for a bonanza weld on. Thanks
  7. cnj01

Intro

Hey SC I checked with a few minibike co. and they said yes that the predator will go in, I was at h.f. yesterday and looked at the engine and the throttle hook up seems to be really easy, they have it all ready for hook up, you will have to loosen the throttle nut so that the lever runs easily...
  8. cnj01

Intro

Hey Tomas, Thanks for the welcome, I just picked up a couple mini's for me and the son. I am glad to see that some OldMiniBikes members are local. I will be working on these bikes for a bit tryin to get them running, I have a Bonanza 1300 and a doodlebug. Lets stay in touch and maybe you can let me...
  9. cnj01

Bonanza suspension Tav2 questions

Just purchased a Bonanza 1300 it has a tav2 now my question is the converter connects directly to the sprocket on the wheel and I have seen pics where the converter connects to a sprocket that crosses over to the other side then to the wheel sprocket what is the reason for the cross over. And...
  10. cnj01

Bonanza brake arm needed

Hey thats it, just want to say thanks you guys are awesome. Now i'm on a hunt for Mac.
  11. cnj01

Bonanza brake arm needed

Having problems gettin pic on. it has a round 1/2 in shaft that has lines that run down the shaft. It fits right on the drum. The cable attaches to this arm/clamp
  12. cnj01

Bonanza brake arm needed

Hello Folks, I am needing the arm that connects to the drum on the rear brake on a bonanza 1300 if anyone can help it would be helpful. Thanks
  13. cnj01

Is anyone going to be @ Hanford ?

When in Hanford?
  14. cnj01

Intro

Well thanks for the welcome, will be sending pics, one question if anybody knows. I want to buy the predator 212cc engine, will it fit on a doodlebug