Recent content by Cornishrooster

1. Cornishrooster

Scored a free trail 70 today!

That's for sure. I think I have most of the parts I need now, just waiting on the paint shop to finish the frame!
  2. Cornishrooster

Another FREE giveway!!!!!

Cornishrooster 46. Cheers! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  3. Cornishrooster

Need help with predator and inverted intake w 22 mikuni carb.

Thanks but I actually put a new mikuni carb on the other day and now it's up and running. Strangely the real mikunis come with a 30 pilot jet which is way too high for just about anything you would use that vm22 carb for. I had a 17.5 pilot and a 20 laying around so I tried those and it's still...
  4. Cornishrooster

My bonanza build

Nice. I had one and sold it before I could finish it. Wish I had hung on to it. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  5. Cornishrooster

I'll check out the port polish vids. I know years ago I put a billet flywheel and crank arm in, pretty sure I put in stiffer springs. I don't know Enough about engines to understand why it worked well when I started it but the wouldn't start again after I shut it off. Going to try smaller pilot...
  6. Cornishrooster

Hey hey. Thanks for the reply. It sat for several years after my second kid was born. Changed the oil and put new gas in it, ordered a new plug but it hasn't arrived yet. It ran today and sounded good, or so I thought, after I put the real mikuni on. After reading that thread I found I'm going...
  7. Cornishrooster

Mikuni carb vm22 with jets.

Mikuni vm22 carb with 3 main jets 120,105 and 95 and 3 pilots 15, 17.5 and I can't make out the other. $60 shipped I'll take some pics when I get home.
  8. Cornishrooster

Grabbed this from a gokart forum I came across. Not sure if there's any sticky on this forum with this info but in all my search travels I haven't seen this info here. I am posting this thread to clear up some things about the Mikuni 22mm Carb that alot of people are using. First is the...
  9. Cornishrooster

So before I was using a mikuni knock off and I installed a real one this afternoon. Fired right up and I rode it around the block but it definitely sounded bogged down. After my ride I pulled the plug and it didn't have any color it but it was definitely soaking wet, dried it off and tried to...
  10. Cornishrooster

Hi erbody need some help here. When I fire up the engine it starts at half throttle, I can give it gas without it dying but can't get the throttle to go down. Maybe I need to put smaller jets in it, the mikuni has the stock jets in at the moment, 100 and 15 pilot I was lead to believe that with...
  11. Cornishrooster

Sears Roper parts going to be listed soon.

Awww yeah I won the grab bar on ebay. First thing I've ever won in almost ten years of bidding. :laugh: Let me know if you decide to sell the handle bars!
  12. Cornishrooster

Modified clone and 22mm mikuni

I'm having that same issue but unsure if my Mikuni is the chinese version. I have the same inverted intake and when I fire the bike up it runs full throttle it seems, can't seem to make any adjustment that gets it to idle.
  13. Cornishrooster

Thanks for the compliments! That's for sure. I replaced all the wiring, new sealed battery, key cylinder, tires and tubes, lots of engine parts, muffler, carb, clutch, etc... Plus a paint job has me at around $1500 and I still have quite a few parts to buy. Small price to pay for the sanity of a...
  14. Cornishrooster

Unfortunately the other side didnt look as nice. I opted to get it powder coated as I was concerned the bare metal would rust out. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk