corzacbri

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• where and what is windber, no i dont know anybody going. like i said they discountinued the parts for mine, if it wasnt for the engine and comet torgue converter already on it I would scrap the project. any help would be great.
    Remind me when I get back from Windber and I will see what I can do. Do you know anyone from your area coming to Windber. I could bring one and they can bring it back to you.
    Anybody have suggestions for handlebars for a MAC-101 or an RTS-MAC? Also wondering if anyone is interested in a fiberglass cover for the "street version"?
    Thanks randy this trike if I get it will be another project just alot more complete than my current one. Which is a Trisport which is missing the body and original jackshaft and engine. The Tri rod is just missing the handle bars and ski. Thanks for the help, Have you seen any copies of these manuals around?
    I do not have any information. I do have the pics of the one I did in my photo albums. They are cool looking but the fiberglass is much thinned than the Other trikes I have seen. But I have seen a few bodies available for sale in the last 6 months that were Tri-Rod so they must be around. Randy
    Does anyone possibly have or know where i could get a jackshaft with the mounting plate for a trisport TS130. Any info would be helpful.
    Hi Guys sorry it been a while since i last posted, Been hunting for a job after 10 years. Got a new trike today need some help identifying it. all I know is its and Alsport, I think it a Alsport Trisport TS-130. Can anyone Help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…