Recent content by cozee

1. cozee

6.5 Won't Start

Bought a 6.5 back in March during the big sale. Just got around to mounting it. It will only fire/run with the chioke on. Turn choke off and it dies. Don't know much about small engines. Any ideas?
  2. cozee

Homemade roll tubing bender!

Great work and yes, wood dies will work. Just keep in mind, rolling tubing and bending tubing are two different things. So adjust your design as you go. Here is a link to a cheap homemade tubing bender. Might have to use different parts but inovation is the mother of necessity right...
  3. cozee

How do I make a hole SMALLER?

For a repair that doesn't look butchered or uses some funky 1-off bushing, or the non-stock parts you wish not to use, here is a thought. Drill the mounting plates out with an 11/16" bit (.6875) Cut 2 sleeves out of 3/8" (.42 ID) schedule 80 pipe (.68 OD) Bevel the edges on the OD of the...
  4. cozee

can i legalize a fantic bronco

For several years I had been rebuilding old motorcycles and cars. But since October of 2009, the State has really tightened the legalizing process, mainly in search of obatining tax dollars. Here in the State of Illinois, if the vehicle in question does not already have a clear title, you MUST...
  5. cozee

New 6.5 Clone mods

LOL!! Nasty???? How?? No name calling or cussing. No cyber-stalking by searching for pictures of you then pm'ing them to you. Just simply stating facts I discovered by using the search function. Would you care to share about the pm's I've received from you???? Didn't think so!! I figured that...
  6. cozee

New 6.5 Clone mods

Hey all, I want to apologize if I have offended anyone that sincerely meant well as this never was nor will be my objective. Sorry. :drinkup::drinkup: Just been saying it is far better to be the Good Samaritan than to simply pass on by and tell someone to just help themselves...
  7. cozee

New 6.5 Clone mods

Hey, no offense taken. Everyone has an opinion!!! And by the several pm's I have received and some of the posts here in this thread, there are a lot more that disagree with you than you think!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: And I had done some...
  8. cozee

New 6.5 Clone mods

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: So do ya think they want to date me??? I'm easy but I sure ain't cheap!!!!! Hey, thanks guys!! Gonna stay fairly mild with the mods on this engine. Gonna go pick up a couple more today and use one to heavily modify! Definitely want...
  9. cozee

New 6.5 Clone mods

Thanks Badtec!!!
  10. cozee

New 6.5 Clone mods

Young or old, what difference does it make when it comes to not wanting to play BS games??????
  11. cozee

New 6.5 Clone mods

Yep!! Life is just to short to play BS games!!!!!!!
  12. cozee

New 6.5 Clone mods

Thanks for the PM spoon. And as asking for mods, all I was wanting was a simple nod in the right direction. Anyonewith any sense could figure out that when I said that I just picked up a 6.5 this morning and asked what could be done to it could figure out I don't hae a clue on which direction to...
  13. cozee

New 6.5 Clone mods

Forget I asked!!!!
  14. cozee

New 6.5 Clone mods

Just picked up a new 6.5 at the HF sale this morning. What should I do to allow this engine to flex a bit more of it's muscle? Don't need it breathing fire but would like a little more umph!
  15. cozee

2 spd Clutch Availability

Yeah well, if I wanted that kind of fun I'd go back to the farm where we had all kinds of it Heck, we had not only BS, but CS, TS, PS, HS , RS, and DS!!! Yep, all the fun ya wanted, by the shovel fulls!! But , just like BS, none of it realy is good for anything other than simply making a stink...