Recent content by Cuh

1. C

Predator 212cc EPA/CARB

I live in California and this is all I could get here. Am I still able to mod it and make good power. I read on other forums that you can’t mod it? And what’s the difference between the regular one and the California ?
  2. C

Coleman CT200U-EX

Ok new issue. It stays on now. But when I switch the choke off and give it gas it doesn’t want to go. It on goes when the choke is on. It also goes forward when the choke is on as if I’m giving it gas.
  3. C

Coleman CT200U-EX

You were right I had the wrong gasket on the carb.
  4. C

Coleman CT200U-EX

It starts up but then turns off, If I hold the gas it’ll stay on and sound really choppy while the choke is on. If I switch choke off it dies.
  5. C

Coleman CT200U-EX

I added Torque Convertor Kit and Stage 1 Kit and it doesn’t start now. I don’t know where I went wrong? I added a bigger jet and a new Carb?
  6. C

Torque Convertor Help

How do How do I align them? Do I remove washers ?also I’m still confused about that black piece could you use laments terms with me so I know where it goes
  7. C

Torque Convertor Help

So these bolts are the proper ones ?
  8. C

Torque Convertor Help

Also this piece here?
  9. C

Torque Convertor Help

I just installed a Go Power Torque Convertor. What are all these extra pieces that came in the box did I install something wrong? It’s a Coleman CT200U-EX
  10. C

CT200U-EX Performance Modifications

The adults riding kids bikes statement is so true has me dying laughing lol. My kids think I bought it for them but little do they know it’s really for me.
  11. C

CT200U-EX Performance Modifications

Well to start this is my first post so hello everyone. I just bought this little Coleman CT200U-EX and it is great I just wish it was faster and had a higher top speed. I just bought a Torque Convertor Kit and a Stage 1 Performance Kit. Will all of this add a ton more power and higher top end? I...