Recent content by DayzBro511

1. D

MB200 Help!!!

uhh I'm pretty sure there are some parts that are interchangable with the predator 212cc
  2. D

Crank case breather?

Oh OK thanks and will running without a filter for short periods of time do any damage to the engine
  3. D

Crank case breather?

Hey I put on a perf . Air filter on my Baja mb200 and there is a small rubber hose that has nowhere to go should I buy I filter for it and where can I get one at:hammer:
  4. D

Carb. Jet problem

Oh thanks guys would a new emultion tube and new idle tube (idk what it is called maybe a low speed Jet) help also And your saying that since I have more air the engine cannot run at full perfornmacr without more fuel. ?
  5. D

Carb. Jet problem

Oh I'm going to have to try that and I might have scraped some threads all ready ... Whoops ... Today I started it up and I pushed the throttle arm back and it was delayed and seemed less powerful (I put a air filter and a modded exhaust on it) I can feel hot air coming from the exhuast port so...
  6. D

Throttle cable trouble

Here is the throttle cable that made me rage
  7. D

Throttle cable trouble

here is the screw that I cannot even get off to access the throttle
  8. D

Throttle cable trouble

OK I'll take pics tomrrow
  9. D

Carb. Jet problem

ugh how can I tell if it's upside Down I can see the little notch for the screw driver It fits but the jet will not loosen up for some reason
  10. D

Throttle cable trouble

And how would I access the throttle beacause I tired to take on the assembly but it stripped it a little and would not budge
  11. D

Carb. Jet problem

I wish I could get mine out. ;(
  12. D

Throttle cable trouble

So I was pulling the throttle back and the throttle cable snapped can I repair it or do I have to buy a new one
  13. D

Carb. Jet problem

200cc engine Baja
  14. D

Carb. Jet problem

I'm trying to replace my jeyt but it will not budge for some reason and when I see it in videos it looks so easy .....HELP!
  15. D

Carb. Jet problem

Hey guys. I just wanted to change my jet in my car but for some reason I cannot get the jet out of the carb . BTW the bowl is completely of.. Help!