Recent content by dillon11494

1. dillon11494

Doodlebug Motor Upgrade Kit

guys i got the kit three days ago and built it the same day and now i love my bike my brother tried riding it and pulled full throttle on a hill and flipped it and bent my footpeg in but its ok ahah I suggest u all get one
  2. dillon11494

DB-30 Seat Bolts

no the seat bolts are either 8 or 10 but imm pretty sure there 10 id bet on it
  3. dillon11494

Clutch always engaging

well sort of if you had ur bike for a while and not cleaned it then yes in your clutch you can take the clutch guard off then you take an air compressor and blow the dust and shi* out of there especially the big hole in it. Also after that you can put a little oil on the small sprocket in the...
  4. dillon11494

Clutch always engaging

dont change the sprocket a 60 tooth is fine but the engine u should change also there is a big black screw above the carburator which maintians gas flow into the engine at idle speed so unscrew that a couple screws and hopefully it will stop spinning but beware if u unscrew it too much then it...
  5. dillon11494

More stuff for sale!!

i called baja to get the seat and screws and they said 15 plus shipping can u sell the original seat to me with bolts?
  6. dillon11494

New Tires Tubed

how much was half price?
  7. dillon11494

tav2 torq-a-verter

hey guys i have a doodlebug 30 with soon to be a 6.5 clone what will the tav2 do for me and is it worth it? also great price found it for 155 on bmi Main - BMI Karts and Supplies - Home
  8. dillon11494

Pocketbikes suck *race video*

or u can get em rly cheap from this site minipocketrockets.com but there all cheap and small
  9. dillon11494

Comment by 'dillon11494' in media 'custom exhaust, front'

you realize putting custom parts on the stock engine is retarded
  10. dillon11494

how to paint and what paint for mini

im ready to paint my bike but im not to good with paint how should i do it? :out: is it as easy as it looks just sand and spray dry it and finished or what else is to it? and clear coat or any other stuff?
  11. dillon11494

New Tires Tubed

for the doodlebug 30 the manual and the wheel itself say 145/70-6 and many ppl have said 15x6x6 works to but preferably 145/70-6
  12. dillon11494

Closing down.....

ahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahha
  13. dillon11494

Doodle bug 97cc pull starter

im selling my old engine parts if any1 needs a starter PM me ill sell it for about like 20 bucks plus shipping. im also selling my gas tank to if you need that i have no use. Ive had my bie like 3 weeks and i only have about an hour on the first engine. Ill take a substantial offer for the tank...
  14. dillon11494

Doodle bug 97cc pull starter

instead get a new engine!
  15. dillon11494

What is the best TAV Torq A Verter for the DB 30

hahahha is it hard to install it if you are new to engines and all this stuff?