Doodle bug 97cc pull starter

ibkc

Yes still fighting with baja on my doodlbug
I have looked online and it seems that only 2 sites carry the 97cc baja pull start replacement part. anybody have any other sources for this part. Baja says on back order but did send me a new gas tank because presious rusted in 2 months. Or can they be fixed

thanks

fonz

You can get a real honda recoil start from here. They got em by the box fulls. They build high performance engines, and don't need the recoils. I got one last week for my honda 6.5 clone. There is a huge difference in design and quality with a real Honda recoil. The cost is about 35 bucks plus shipping. You'll get the recoil, spacer and starter cup.
NR-Racing.com

im selling my old engine parts if any1 needs a starter PM me ill sell it for about like 20 bucks plus shipping. im also selling my gas tank to if you need that i have no use. Ive had my bie like 3 weeks and i only have about an hour on the first engine. Ill take a substantial offer for the tank.

PM me

Last edited:

ibkc

baja 97cc pull starter

i looked on the nr site but the only pull starter was for a 13 horsepower

still looking for a 97cc pull start

Motra

Do you need a new starter because yours is broken or does it just need the rope installed? I could get you a Honda G100 starter, but so could any Honda Power Equipment dealer.

fonz

Above the picture, there are 5 more listed. Down to the 120gx for 25 bucks. Give the guy a call, he will advise you on what you need. He's a straight shooter and ships the same day.

Last edited: