Recent content by Dirtyoz

1. D

Header or air filter

When you guys say header, do you mean just the pipe or pipe and muffler? Just wondering because I see a lot of header only for sale. Oz
  2. D

Newbie question

OHV stands for overhead valve on your engines valve cover.
  3. D

CNC Shop torque converter on amazon. Yay or nay?

Finally got it measured tonight. .627 so that's 5/8" in my book. Looks like I'll be getting that dang bushing after all. I forgot to figure the length of key I need. Anyone? I'd go figure it out myself, but I'm in bed already and I'm in the mood to impulse order cool stuff. Oz
  4. D

Chrysler, West Bend Rokon 82007 Motor

Is Dave at Fillman still at it? I have a 68 Rokon TB and am in need of some advice on my trans. I spoke with him a few years ago, but I never got back to my project. Hope he is keeping em alive. Oz
  5. D

What is a "Supreme" Coleman CT200?

Reminds me of the discontinued dandelion crayon by Crayola. Some schmuck was asking 5k for one, but other sellers all around him were at like 4 clams. Or a whole box of 36 for 50 bucks. Lol Oz
  6. D

Interesting. As long as the key tolerance is somewhat tight, it might be the way to go. I haven't taken the time to mic what I have yet. I'll try to make time tomorrow. Thanks for making an effort to check it out fellas. Oz
  7. D

Kenda Road Go Tires

I looked em up. They certainly look like they would last a long time. Seems like a dual purpose type tread. Might be good for low hp applications where you don't have the power to spin out anyway. Oz
  8. D

Minibikes for fat guys

I'd be willing to bet a lot of the OldMiniBikes patrons here are older and bigger than one would first think. Lol. Although not huge, I'm 225 and pushing 50. Why I renewed interest in minibiking....I have no idea where that came from. But I'm really digging it. When I was 12 I bought a used heald trail...
  9. D

I guess I'll have to bust out my caliper and mic my crank. Could have sworn I saw posts on tav conversions for that bike. Oz
  10. D

For my Ct200u. Says it's a comet replacement 218353a. I assume it's just like the rest of the comet clones. It's a 10 tooth 40/41 (420 chain right)? What is the comet belt part# I need? I figure I'll need a chain breaker and master link as well. What you think of this unit? Thanks Oz
  11. D

US Motor 820 (West Bend 820) on s Rupp

Does well on my 68 Rokon TB, but it does 12mph in 3rd. Lol Oz
  12. D

Ct200u stage 2 kit - anyone try it?

I think your right Sas. A tav in "low ratio" should be lower than a stock clutch in lockup. Only one way to find out. Oz
  13. D

Hi all. New ct200 owner

Fomogo. That looks like a super bronc in your avatar. Am I right?
  14. D

Definitely something to consider. I'll do latter mods I mentioned and see how she goes. Cams are something I'll have to research at some point. There seems to be a lot of different grinds out there. If there's one thing I've learned, is not to invite a tuning nightmare to your project by...
  15. D

Thanks for the input guys. I was wondering about those same issues. When bone stock it struggles on a couple of key hills that I have to go up. I can't get enough speed to get the clutch into lockup. If I do get it locked up the minimum speed I need to maintain is too fast for the road...