Recent content by dohalysh

1. D

Broncco T/C-4

Sadly, with a 1968 Honda S90, title and antique lic. plates in hand, sitting in the garage and after spending too many fruitless hours trying getting this nice bike running, I am parting it out. I am keeping it as whole as I can. I am selling carb, engine, and rolling frame as single units. I...
  2. D

Fantic Broncco T/C-4

I just put a complete electrical harness, spark plug, ignition coil, and handle bar switch on eBay for a Broncco t/c-4. just search broncco wiring harness and it should come up
  3. D

Broncco T/C-4

too salty? Please give me your opinions, good or bad! Are these mini's not liked very much?
  4. D

Broncco T/C-4

Sorry every body. I have a Fantic Motors(Italian motorcycle company) Broncco T/C-4. It is outfitted with a Garelli 354 engine an a Dellorto Carb. It is 2-stroke 50cc 4 speed manual transmission. I have not seen to many of these, especially one that is running and not rusted up. It is...
  5. D

Broncco T/C-4

see below
  6. D

Fantic Broncco T/C-4

Here is a picture of the main harness connecting to the 3 wires coming out of the engine. To get it to run, all you need i those three wires hooked up from the engine. The gray wire goes to the coil and make sure the coil is grounded, another wire from the engine gets grounded. I can't...
  7. D

The mirage of a Broncco

Piston looks good! It also turns over really smooth.
  8. D

The mirage of a Broncco

Is it actually there? As some of you know, I have had a sappy daytime soap opera relationship with this minibike. The latest scene: it is running and riding:laugh:, but for very little bits:censure: It seems as though its life goal is to flood itself(or so I think it is flooding)...
  9. D

Fantic Broncco T/C-4

Well, It is running now with the factory wiring harness, and the electrical controls seem to work! I am having trouble with the clutch...
  10. D

To be or not be?...The life or death of a mini bike.

I just had the head sitting on there for the pic, and yes it was backwards haha! Well I have decided that I can't let go of this minibike. Slow and steady... I am going to call in a relief pitcher to get me over a few bumps. There is a really good custom restore/refurbish guy in town. I am...
  11. D

Here are some, As I said, it looks great(at least to me). I bought it, stripped it down, sandblasted, cleaned, painted, repaired the engine, etc. In a perfect world I could re-assemble it and ride off into the sunset. Now that I am reassembling and need everything to be in working order I...
  12. D

Hello all, I have been working on a Broncco T/C-4 for a while now. It looks great and has a lot of things going for it, and the engine is strong. I really love this minibike. Yet, as I get further along in re-assembling it, my nightmares are becoming more of a reality. I didn't notice...
  13. D

eastern pa monthly get together

Hello all, I may be interested in coming. I live in Reading and have a Broncco T/C-4 that I am still working on, I wouldn't mind getting some feedback and or pointers and enjoy seeing some other minis. I couldn't make it to Windber:doah:
  14. D

Broncco T/C-4

It is no longer for sale. I am going to pick it up tomorrow and bring it home finally!
  15. D

Fantic Broncco T/C-4

Going to go pick it up tomorrow and finally have it home since the move! :laugh::grind: