Recent content by Dragbikemini

1. Dragbikemini

White minibike tech. 4hp preferred

Awesome! I hit you on the PM.
  2. Dragbikemini

Cat questions.

I have some figuring to do. I’ll actually be running a torque converter so that kills clutch brake idea. I’ll probably fab a after market system somehow. Maybe a foot brake? Thanks for the help
  3. Dragbikemini

Cat questions.

Thank you and I just missed it by few weeks
  4. Dragbikemini

Cat questions.

Awesome bro. Thanks for all the information. So I’m planning to remove the Jack shaft and flip the wheel and restore the disc setup. Any idea where to source the caliper? If it’s no trouble I’m going to shoot a pic of the weldments on the frame if you could let me know how they look to you...
  5. Dragbikemini

Ruttman tech

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=133654673305
  6. Dragbikemini

Cat questions.

Found this really cool vintage stretch of a cat Frame. It seems to have a disc brake wheel and weldments for a disc brake on the frame still. I’m trying to search pics and information on the setup but I’m really bad at search. Need help thanks in advance
  7. Dragbikemini

White minibike tech. 4hp preferred

White 4hp or will consider 5 hp. Doesn’t have to be period correct. It’s for a Barris Super Stocker. Looking to get in ballpark for not a second mortgage. Thanks please text pics and information to 914-494-1288 Dougie
  8. Dragbikemini

original tecumseh mini bike engine and others

Yup sorry didn’t see this
  9. Dragbikemini

original tecumseh mini bike engine and others

Hi Joe the minibike 4hp is sold? Thanks
  10. Dragbikemini

Tecumseh HS40 55200H

Text me please 914-494-1288 Dougie
  11. Dragbikemini

Cat Hustler Sissybar and seat.

This is the before pics
  12. Dragbikemini

Awesome! Thank you so much. Are you still restoring techs? I’d like to talk to you about painting mine black?
  13. Dragbikemini

This seat setup is really what I need but a lot work involved on this so that’s why I’ve settled on the above setup