Recent content by duner777

1. D

Comment by 'duner777' in media '0516'

DOES IT HAVE DUAL EXAUST OR A Y PIPE INTO ONE MUFFLER.
  2. D

yup i would like to talk about trisports...Had 7 or 8 of them...This may sound crazy, i was...

yup i would like to talk about trisports...Had 7 or 8 of them...This may sound crazy, i was going to put a 170h.p. 900cc articat twin two stroke water cool on one. it was huge so it would not fit. Tell me what you have..
  3. D

Hello john i have a trisport im putting together,it is a TRISPORT RTS-290 Dirt based model still...

Hello john i have a trisport im putting together,it is a TRISPORT RTS-290 Dirt based model still can be outfitted for street. it has the KOHLER 290cc FAN cool motor HAS the UlLTRA RARE TWIN TUBE FRAME, extremely hard to find. I will be selling for 1500.00 firm. here is my reg email...
  4. D

Tri-Sport brakes

YES THOSE TWO BRACKETS ARE WHAT HOLD THE CALIPERS, ALL JUNK, GET A CALIPER FOR DIRT CHEAP OFF ONE OF THOSE POCKET RROCKET BIKES, PERFERBALLY THE REAR CALIPER, THERE DIRT CHEAP ON EBAY, UNDER USED ASIAN BIKE PARTS. I BELIEVE THERE IS A SECTION DEDICATED TO BRAKES, I BOUGHT ONE REALLY TRICK...
  5. D

Tri-Sport brakes

YES THOSE TWO BRACKETS ARE WHAT HOLD THE CALIPERS, ALL JUNK, GET A CALIPER FOR DIRT CHEAP OFF ONE OF THOSE POCKET RROCKET BIKES, PERFERBALLY THE REAR CALIPER, THERE DIRT CHEAP ON EBAY, UNDER USED ASIAN BIKE PARTS. I BELIEVE THERE IS A SECTION DEDICATED TO BRAKES, I BOUGHT ONE REALLY TRICK...
  6. D

Tri-Sport brakes

GOOD IDEA ABOUT CONCENTRIC BEARINGS, HERE IS A MORE SIMPLE. IDEA AS USED ON THE DUNECYCLES. USE THE THICK WALL PVC PIPE IT IS BEST TO USE A PIPE CUTTER, THE LITTLE PORTABLE ONES, BECAUSE IT MAKES A STRAIGHT CUT. SO ALL YOU DO IS FILL IN THE SPACES WITH THE TUBES, AND IT KEEPS WATER OUT A LITTLE...
  7. D

Tri-Sport brakes

trisport / dunecycles ALSO THE BRAKE ON THE JACK SHAFT STRETCHES THE MAIN DRIVE CHAIN BECAUSE THE WEIGHT LOAD IS PULLING ON YOUR DRIVE CHAIN, AND ESPECIALLY IF YOUR USING THAT TINY #40 CHAIN. I USE THE 520 OR 530 CHAIN Like on the street Bikes,WAY STRONGER. BUT THERE IS MONEY INVOLVED ON...
  8. D

Alsport Tri-sport

Trisport / dunecycles what kind of parts do you need. i have a few items.? The value is not a object, with these machines. because generally people will not give you much for your machine. BUild the thing because you likek riding them, you have no idea how awesome of a handling machine...
  9. D

Alsport Tri-sport

Trisport seat pad. I MIGHT HAVE ONE, LET ME CHECK IT MAY NEED REPAIRED AT THE SEEM, IF I DO STILL HAVE IT I WILL SEND A PIC. TO SHOW YOU WHAT IT IS.. Get back with you on that. Mike,,,,
  10. D

Tri-Sport Handlebars

Trisport ape hangers got one. I HAVE A APE HANGER FOR THE TRISPORT, IM ASKING 20.00 Plus shiping. there was another interested on here for them, have not heard back from him yet, first 20 takes them, it needs rechromed. Send me your reg. email and i will send a pic. Thanks Mike...
  11. D

Alsport Tri-sport

TRISPORT PARTS REQUEST What Do You Need.? I have a few items what do you need, or i can give info on the parts i don,t have where to get them. m.hurley88@yahoo.com thanks Mike.
  12. D

Alsport Tri-sport

trisport brakes you want a good deal go to ASIAN BIKE PARTS USED on ebay, you can find some awesome Calipers there off the bullet rocket bikes. very cheap and ultra trick. Im running two of those on one large diameter 10inch Rotor. GO to MOTIVATIONAL TUBING on the net they sell Briggs...
  13. D

dunecycle info

MIGHT HAVE A COUPLE COMING UP FOR SALE. BUT THEY ARE ALSPORT- TRISPORT BRAND. Better Suspension in the front. Im putting together a ultra rare twin tube model. 295 kohler twin two stroke. the whole thing is what you call a ( TRISPORT RTS 295 ) 1500.00 take it now or let me put it together. in...
  14. D

dunecycle info

OOPS STEVE IS RIGHT( ALLIED PACIFIC ENGINEERING.) BUT THE PRIMARY i believe under there umbrellla COMPANY WAS TOWER INDUSTRIES IN SANTA-FE springs Cal.
  15. D

dunecycle info

MIGHT HAVE A COUPLE COMING UP FOR SALE BUT THEY ARE ALSPORT- TRISPORT BRAND. Better Suspension in the front. Im putting together a ultra rare twin tube model. 295 kohler twin two stroke. the whole thing is what you call a ( TRISPORT RTS 295 ) 1500.00 take it now or let me put it together...