Alsport Tri-sport

Do you have any parts for any of the trisports now? Im interested in any parts especially for m street legal. even if you have any engines or frame parts or fiberglass body peices.

You just have to keep looking. Keep checking Craigslist. Last summer there were a few around for parts. What parts do you need specifically?

I need the fiberglass body piece that goes over the motor. I have the little fenders that go over top the wheels and i have the mounts for them. I just need that big square piece that covers the motor. I also could use a new front fender because mine is cracked. and did they only make alsports in red? and does anybody have any of the original alsport clothing?

I need the fiberglass body piece that goes over the motor. I have the little fenders that go over top the wheels and i have the mounts for them. I just need that big square piece that covers the motor. I also could use a new front fender because mine is cracked. and did they only make alsports in red? and does anybody have any of the original alsport clothing?
I am pretty sure Steve sleeps in Alsport pajama's .... lol

mabey he does lol anyway, i read some original alsport documents that were posted on OldMiniBikes.com and they show a pic of all the clothing. they made gloves, helmets, summer and winter apparel. It all seems cool.

Steve duraham

TRIKES-R-Cool : I know I always think they are cool and I am known by the handle ( I Dream of trikes ) so a lot of people just call me " Dream " but I bet some call me Nightmare LOL.
I speak fluent Tri-Sport, Rupp Centaur and Dunecycle just to name a few. here to help in any way. Steve :scooter:
No Steve just an alright Jo. just half to light a barbecue to get the bearings going sometimes.LoL.:scooter:

trisport brakes

Hello all! I have a 340 tri-sport & also need some brakes. Any ideas? Please advise, trikes-r-cool!!!
you want a good deal go to ASIAN BIKE PARTS USED on ebay, you can find some awesome Calipers there off the bullet rocket bikes. very cheap and ultra trick. Im running two of those on one large diameter 10inch Rotor.
GO to MOTIVATIONAL TUBING on the net they sell Briggs powerd mini dragsters. look under ther parts section for the rotors. they sell the billet mount hubs also. any further questions m.hurley88@yahoo.com thanks Mike.

Trisport seat pad.

you have some good ideas there, i use a mix of pocket bike stuff on hydraulic brake bikes and carts. any help on seat pads?
I MIGHT HAVE ONE, LET ME CHECK IT MAY NEED REPAIRED AT THE SEEM, IF I DO STILL HAVE IT I WILL SEND A PIC. TO SHOW YOU WHAT IT IS..
Get back with you on that. Mike,,,,

Trisport / dunecycles

Does anybody have any parts for the tri-sport street legal models? Help, trikes-r-cool!!
what kind of parts do you need. i have a few items.? The value is not a object, with these machines. because generally people will not give you much for your machine. BUild the thing because you likek riding them, you have no idea how awesome of a handling machine to ride one. i had every machine out there nothing compares.
Good luck with your build if you need any info i can tell you what ever you need to know. Mike.