Recent content by Eric_OMBWarehouse

1. Eric_OMBWarehouse

OldMiniBikes 2017 Calendar Poll for vintage calendar

Yes, I am an employee of OldMiniBikes warehouse. Drew is the one having these calendars made. I am using pictures that were submitted by users that were the right resolution quality for the calendar. A lot of the pics that were sent would get distorted if enlarged, therefore, I had less to choose from...
  2. Eric_OMBWarehouse

OldMiniBikes 2017 Calendar Poll for vintage calendar

We want to get a poll of what picture you guys would like for each month and which picture for the cover, so if you want picture 5 for say March, just respond with March - 5. Also, if there are any dates you would like reminders on for specific events, reunions, please let me know. For any...
  3. Eric_OMBWarehouse

OldMiniBikes 2017 Calendar Poll for modified calendar

We want to get a poll of what picture you guys would like for each month and which picture for the cover, so if you want picture 5 for say March, just respond with March - 5. Also, if there are any dates you would like reminders on for specific events, reunions, please let me know. For any...
  4. vintage_poll_01

vintage_poll_01

5. modified_poll_01

modified_poll_01

6. Eric_OMBWarehouse

OldMiniBikes Vintage Mini Bike Calendar and Modified Mini Bike Calendar Picture Request

Price and availability will be posted on the thread when they arrive.
  7. Eric_OMBWarehouse

OldMiniBikes Vintage Mini Bike Calendar and Modified Mini Bike Calendar Picture Request

We will be doing more calendars! So keep the pictures coming. Take pics of your mini bikes during the different seasons like "oldsledz " did above with his fall pic, so we can have cool shots with the weather enviornment with it. ex: snow, mountains, beach fall leaves, anything that will really...
  8. Eric_OMBWarehouse

That I do not know yet, but I will post prices when I find out.
  9. Eric_OMBWarehouse

Hey guys, I have alot of great pics to use so far. If you would like a chance to have your mini bike in our vintage or modified OldMiniBikes calendar, please have you pics posted by Friday. I'd like to get everything edited this weekend and sent out to print for the calendars Monday October 3, 2016...
  10. Eric_OMBWarehouse

Thanks for the pictures so far guys! Keep em comin!
  11. Eric_OMBWarehouse

It takes about 6 weeks for print, I would say early to mid November they should be ready for purchase.
  12. Eric_OMBWarehouse

Hi, my name is Eric. I am the artist/ graphic designer for OldMiniBikes Warehouse. I am putting together 2 different calendars for the company. One theme will be vintage mini bikes and one will be modified mini bikes. I need HIGH RESOLUTION pictures for these calendars. If you would like to have an...