Recent content by Evil Tweety Bird

1. Evil Tweety Bird

You know it's going to be a bad day...

Well it continues, sorta. Saturday I get a call from my son. Not a good one. Seems next door neighbor pulls into his driveway to get something he forgot. In a hurry, not looking, and he backs back out and cuts the corner too sharp and slams into our race car! We road race at places like Road...
  2. Evil Tweety Bird

You know it's going to be a bad day...

Should have stayed in bed. Get up this morning, have to take our German Shepherd out for his morning walk. Go to put my shoes on, use my left index finger to slip my heel into the shoe. At the same time the dog runs behind me all excited to take off, knocking me off balance. I slam my foot down...
  3. Evil Tweety Bird

RIP Glen Campbell

Another great one gone. Such a shame not only to lose him, but to think of what we have today that thinks they are good.
  4. Evil Tweety Bird

Song Title Game

Never my love, The Association
  5. Evil Tweety Bird

The WTF picture thread

Umm??? :doah:
  6. Evil Tweety Bird

Should I buy it? Any advice welcome

As Manchester1 noted these are Chinese knock offs. Sold through places like Wally World, Tractor Supply, etc. when new. If you are just looking for something to flog around would not be a bad bike. But two things, #1 that exhaust has to go, it's just trouble waiting to happen. #2 way too much...
  7. Evil Tweety Bird

Song Title Game

All I have to do is DREAM, The Everly Brothers
  8. Evil Tweety Bird

New to the Forum From Pa

Welcome to the site. Nothing better, or worse, than living close to the candy store.
  9. Evil Tweety Bird

Wish I hadn't seen this

That looked like a collection of someone who had money and good intentions. And that's where it stopped. Shame so many vehicles that nothing was done to restore them, or from the looks of them, protected from the elements. Hmm, wonder how many minibikes you could fit in one of those Divco milk...
  10. Evil Tweety Bird

Song Title Game

Ain't no mountain high enough, Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell
  11. Evil Tweety Bird

Weird fatal shooting

Starter pistol, race... LOL On related news, he didn't get to finish.
  12. Evil Tweety Bird

What is wrong with my posts?

Like "Fight Club" the first rule in minibikes, you don't talk minibikes for at least 5 posts. LOL
  13. Evil Tweety Bird

How low is to low?????

Higher the CG point the more responsive the bike would be to input. It will tend to lean over much quicker. Down low it will tend to fight leaning over. Actually think pendulum to understand it. The higher you move the weight from the pivot point (tires) the less force is required to...
  14. Evil Tweety Bird

Song Title Game

Feelings, Morris Albert
  15. Evil Tweety Bird

Vic Edelbrock Jr. - R.I.P

And we lost Bat Man too, Adam West, RIP.