Recent content by farleypug

1. farleypug

owosso explorer basketcase help

Let me know if you have any more questions on your Explorer. I have the street legal version and It's a complete trike that appears to be mostly original. I'm sure I can answer most of your questions.
  2. farleypug

Owosso Explorer Trike for Sale-Michigan

I guess I'm going to have to get the title then. I will keep you updated.
  3. farleypug

You Know, I don't have the title but I can probably get one. It has a serial number and I have got many lost titles before from the Secretary of State for cars and motorcycles. There is a form they have you fill out and all you need is the VIN so I'm guessing the serial number would work. It's...
  4. farleypug

That's o.k. Even though it would look nice parked next to the rest of your fleet!
  5. farleypug

I figured I would give someone a shot on this forum before It goes on Fee Bay. This is a very complete and mostly original 3 wheeler. It came from the factory with everything it needed to be street legal and it has a plate on it right now. It has a 8 horse engine that runs good with a new...
  6. farleypug

Honda 250 Trike

Yup. Bummer it started to skip in second gear. So at this point it's either a project or parts. I didn't want to waste peoples time considering the circumstances. And I thought second gear issues were Yamaha specific.
  7. farleypug

Honda 250 Trike

I'm waiting on a guy who has an enduro that he wants to trade that sounds good. It's a just a matter of him getting on his horse and sending me some pictures so I know what I'm looking at.
  8. farleypug

Got me a cool toy!!

I like the color combo. Definitely seems to be era correct. The motor is an interesting concept for sure. I'm used to big blocks so it's throwing me a little off:wink:. Looks to be very clean. I wonder what the weight difference is between yours and mine:laugh:? Very nice pick up!!!! Now you...
  9. minimonster-g16engine026

minimonster-g16engine026

10. blazer_003

blazer_003

11. 20121007_102345

20121007_102345

12. 20120316020712

13. 1969_lincoln_002

1969_lincoln_002

14. farleypug

Honda 250 Trike

Right on.
  15. farleypug

Honda 250 Trike

If I don't get any decent trade offers shortly on Craigslist, I will most likely take you up on that offer.