Honda 250 Trike

I know it's not quite from the good era, but I thought I would put it out there while I have it. I just traded for a dirt bike and the kid threw this in 250r. I honestly have no interest in this because it doesn't fit in next to my Explorer. It's a shame cause it starts right up and is real fast. I'm getting ready to get rid of the poor thing as we speak. I figured I would just trade it off.

Last edited:
You are correct. Just a straight up death trap. I like low to the ground versus wheel standers. I figured this would look good next to its brothers and sisters at your place:wink:

I wish you did live closer so we could work something out... haha. I guess my plan is to trade this for something else fun or even a project that's worth while. I just have no use for it.

That's a nice looking moped but I wouldn't have too much use for that. I appreciate the offer though. I may just have to come up with a cash price. I could really use an enduro project, gas golf cart, quad, or motorcycle but I may not be able to find those. Seeing that I got it in a trade, I'm not sure what type of price to put on it. It's been repainted and the paints chipping so it's not mint by any means so it's tough to gauge it. That's why I would feel better trading it.

Jesse.I hope you know how to hold on.I call mine "little hurt me".They will throw a stompin on ya.Good luck!
I have had a few and some close calls. I have learned no one else rides it. I let a buddy ride one he rolled it down a hill. he was ok but the trike was not.

I'm waiting on a guy who has an enduro that he wants to trade that sounds good. It's a just a matter of him getting on his horse and sending me some pictures so I know what I'm looking at.

motocycle

If the deals you already have, don't work out; I am interested in it.

PM me if you still have it.

And NO , they are not a death trap. I have spent a lot of hours on trikes

motocycle