Recent content by fastestdirtbug

1. fastestdirtbug

A Doodlebug isn't complete without a 6.5HP!

hmm, im not sure if they are, but i'll look at it sometime, thanks for the info ;)
  2. fastestdirtbug

Hmm, thanks guys for your comments! I do live in a pretty sweet spot, as for the clutch, not quite sure, im taking the whole thing apart in January, sandblasting every piece and painting the bike Chrome, which should look pretty sweet! I'll take a look at the clutch and take it apart and see if...
  3. fastestdirtbug

YouTube - 6.5 HP Baja Dirt Bug / Doodlebug Mini Bike
  4. fastestdirtbug

3 wheels in line!!!

awesome :thumbsup:
  5. fastestdirtbug

Scored An Old DB30!

very nice.
  6. fastestdirtbug

Swagbucks Search & Win, Search & Earn, Shop & Earn

edit for spam. - Strigoi
  7. fastestdirtbug

"Before and After" pics

love that mini smallbikes!
  8. fastestdirtbug

for sale take a look and make offers

woweeee well lets see the outcome :)
  9. fastestdirtbug

how much would a 6.5 cost?

a 6.5 will not cost more than 180$ you can find some for a good deal like 120$
  10. fastestdirtbug

Mini Bike Drawing I Drew

aha wow i still remember drawing this :) (sorry if im gravedigging or whatver you call it just had to comment on this :P )
  11. fastestdirtbug

Jumps with ATV

Hey guys so i went to the cottage with my brother and decided to film us doing jumps on our atv, than decided to put it on youtube, and than decided to share it with all you folk :) so here it is! Please subscribe to my youtube channel aswell as rate and comment the video JUMPS: YouTube -...
  12. fastestdirtbug

Putting on newly painted Fenders!

So today i decided to put on the back and front fender of my doodlebug after painting it with some gold stripes! i than decided to film it and put it on youtube, and now am deciding to share it with all you guys! Please Subscribe to my Youtube channel aswell as rate and comment the video...
  13. fastestdirtbug

Minibike Fender Painting!

Putting on the Fenders: YouTube - Putting on the Newly Painted Fenders on Dirt Bug Minibike
  14. fastestdirtbug

Newly Painted Back Fender!

Thanks, and im not to sure why i actually didnt pull off the warning sticker.. but o well ill leave it on now..
  15. fastestdirtbug

Minibike Fender Painting!

So i decided to add some flare to the fenders on my minibike by adding gold stripes on them... than decided to make videos of me doing it and putting it on youtube :).... and now! i am deciding to share them with all of you! Please Subscribe to my youtube channel aswell as rate and comment on...