3 wheels in line!!!

Ratbike

HA!!! Looks cool but I'll bet it drives like a total turd...
The article on it said it will climb over big rocks and such, as when the front rear wheel approaches an obstacle rear one pushes it up on the obstacle and after over it the front one pulls the rear one over it.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah? Thats a pretty cool idea... As long as your wheel base isnt changing whilst you're trying turn it wouldn't be bad maybe.. Hell build one... Conversation piece if nothing else... :scooter:

yeah it might push a bit in the turns but that straight line launch will get you out ahead of the pack quick.:lol:

I seen that on another site that I can never remember the name of but it looks like a big powered inline skate.

It might be good in the snow/ice.

well those little carlisle indian head tires really suck for traction in mud and snow so maby two helps. and it probrobly rides really smooth

I use to have one just like the one in the pic on the op, thats what made me register, I'd like to get another one, by the way it rode pretty well we use to take it to the desert all the time when we'd go riding as little kids

Ratbike

I use to have one just like the one in the pic on the op, thats what made me register, I'd like to get another one, by the way it rode pretty well we use to take it to the desert all the time when we'd go riding as little kids
I thought it might ride well...pessimists...LOL!!!:laugh::eek:ut: