Recent content by Fred G Sanford

1. Fred G Sanford

Last stand

The IRS is the last outfit on this palnet to play games with, they have a sorry and sour way of dealing with people who play chicken with them! Best advice you can give your friend about screwwing with the IRS is DON'T DO IT!
  2. Fred G Sanford

holy cow!!

Had a H1 500 back in the 70's and use to drink and party too much, after a few times of it putting me down, I had to put it down. The throttle response of that thing was un-godly!
  3. Fred G Sanford

Homemade and Fat Tires

Looks real good with the big rims and tires, how is the ride difference in the snow?
  4. Fred G Sanford

Intro - In Dayton Ohio - Born and Raised LA Cali...

Welcome to the site and the greatest state in the union:smile:
  5. Fred G Sanford

What do you understand concerning income tax?

We will be in the Super Bowl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> some century...
  6. Fred G Sanford

What do you understand concerning income tax?

Paying taxes is part of belonging to the greatest club on earth, my taxes help my club be the best in the history of man. Belonging to Club America = priceless!
  7. Fred G Sanford

pets

I was never a cat person until a few years ago when a sick kitten came walking down my alley and woudn't leave me alone. That was the first stray that adopted me. a couple years later I found a female kitten on my porch needing help and a friend, so now its me the old lady and two cats and Buddy...
  8. Fred G Sanford

supporting member

Heck, I eat more than 25 dollars worth of shrimp and lobster up at the members annual dinner every March!:smile:
  9. Fred G Sanford

Help what is this

whiteout!
  10. Fred G Sanford

usps shipping

Their tracking isn't like Fedex or UPS but I always get my packages and their rates are cheaper than the other two.
  11. Fred G Sanford

Can anyone bail me out.....need a Kohler K181 or K181S

Are they sure thats an ez out,might try drilling the center with a 1/8 drill all the way through and filling with Kroil and heat it real hot and try and get the Kroil to loosen the bottom of the threads.
  12. Fred G Sanford

Parts!!

PM'd you on the clutch
  13. Fred G Sanford

emergency surgery

Get well soon! Had mine out when in my 20's, Mine broke just after lunch at work,had to have emergency surgery. I had warning pains for a week and ignored them,they took it out while I was awake. I sure hope they didn't cut you like they did me 40 years ago!
  14. Fred G Sanford

Awesome barn find '27 Pontiac in Portland OR

The wood in it looks in great shape,that is good looking Pancho !
  15. Fred G Sanford

Word Association Game

board wax