pets

funny things arnt they ? make ya smile when your having a bad day. sit with you when your feeling down . they get in to your heart they do . and does it tear a hell of a hole when they leave .
its been a hard night my little kitty got hit by a car tonight . she has been by my side sense my dad passed . sat with me when i was felling lost , do the strangest things something i swear just to make me laugh . steal the covers just like a little woman . try and take my change dont know what she planned to do with it :shrug: . walk over and tap me when i was having a bad time dealing with things and do her little squeak like im here .
so tonight i sat and built a small coffin , and put my best friend in it :crying::crying:

Sorry to hear man..and yep..animals are most the time better than humans to have around. And it hurts in it own way when they leave us.

I was never a cat person until a few years ago when a sick kitten came walking down my alley and woudn't leave me alone. That was the first stray that adopted me. a couple years later I found a female kitten on my porch needing help and a friend, so now its me the old lady and two cats and Buddy the dog.

I'm so sorry you lost your friend, remember there are a lot of strays that can use your friendship and help and give the same in return.
I wish I could save them all.

I know how you feel. I watched my kitty get snatched and carried away by a hawk last summer right in front of my eyes. Horrible way to go for my little buddy.

buckeye

Aww man, so sorry. They are so hard to let go. Even if it is just a pet. Yeah right huh?
We had to put our cat to sleep last year and it was the worst day in a long time.
Sorry brother!!

Animals have more feelings than most people and are loyal to the end.
Your cat was lucky to have you as an owner!
Rescue another in honor of your lost friend!

In such a screwed up world there are some bright spots.

MM
I feel your pain in the last few years I have lost a few due to old age or sickness..
For me there my babies and a vital part of my family..
Stay strong morn your loss and when your ready go adopt another or maybe 2 or 3..

thanks for the kind words .
its funny how just a pet (ya wright ) can mean so much . but when they sit with you and show such love and personality .
they become so much more then just a pet , they become part of you .
i kept hoping it wasnt her as there is a stray around here that looks alot like her. but it wasnt the stray :crying: . my little girl would have been at the door by now wanting in to warm up and eat , then curl up by me and take a nap .

life sure likes to kick ya when your down dont it ? dam it im all ready down and stop kicking me .

We have 5 cats.. they're our 'children'. 2 from the local shelter and the other three were strays. I feel your pain. It sucks when their time is up. They really do have unique personalities. Soon as I sit down, one jumps up in my lap.

You might want to start earning the trust of that stray that's been hanging around. Just sayin'..

buckeye

Rob, it sounds like you have a heavy heart, as well as a heavy plate.
I hate times like that. Life is difficult enough without more struggles on top of already about as much as you want.

A real smart man shared tgis with me when I thought I couldn't take another hit.

Nothing is too bad or too good for too long.

Hang in there brother. We are praying for you.:thumbsup: