Recent content by freddymac

1. F

My custom mini bikes

Due to medical issues I have decided to sell my mini bikes. Would like to send them to a good home. I built these several years ago as therapy after my heart attack. The Chopper started as just a frame. Was told it was a old Hodaka frame. This is a full custom mini with custom springer front...
  2. F

Blue Bike project is up for sale

This started as a standard new AZUSA mini bike frame and 6 inch wheel kit w/drum brake. I fabricated ahacustom springer front end, rear swing arm suspension, spring seat mount, chain tensioner, chain adjustment plate, chain guard and foot peg mount. All custom parts are BOLT ON to standard AZUSA...
  3. F

My latest build

All done.
  4. F

Predator 212 oil leak

Standard AZUSA frame, fork and 6 inch wheel kit. I made a custom bolt on front springer, rear swing arm, spring seat mount, chain tensioner, chain gaurd and foot peg mount. Every thing is bolt on.
  5. F

Latest project

Hey everyone. Here's a pic of my latest project. This started as a standard AZUSA frame, fork and 6 inch wheel kit. I made a custom bolt on front springer, rear swing arm, spring seat mount, chain tensioner, chain gaurd and foot peg mount. Every thing is bolt on. Suspension works great and it...
  6. F

Azusa Mini Bikes

Hey everyone. This started as a standard AZUSA frame, fork and 6 inch wheel kit. I made a custom bolt on front springer, rear swing arm, spring seat mount, chain tensioner, chain gaurd and foot peg mount. Every thing is bolt on. Suspension works great and it rides real smooth. Second pic has my...
  7. F

Predator 212 oil leak

In case anyones interested here is the pic of my Blue mini.
  8. F

Predator 212 oil leak

FYI for new Predator 212 owners.... After getting the blue mini running I had a oil leak next to the rear fill plug. I could see it leaking between the cover plate and case. Tried to tighten the bolt but it didn't help. What I found was the factory bolts were to long and bottoming out. Put two...
  9. F

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

I'm guessing my mini would fall into the Freakarts, Customs, Homemades, and Oddballs category. It's an old frame that I decided to build into a custom Mini Chopper. Hope you like.
  10. F

Another new (old) guy

Hello everyone, My name is Bill but my friends call me Freddy. I recently retired from 35 years government service. (7 years US Navy and 28 years at NASA) I,m a long time car and bike guy. Hot rods and Harleys. Last year I had a heart attack and decided to cut back a little on major projects...