Recent content by Gabrielmq23

1. Gabrielmq23

Minibike Float bowl tuning.(With fuel pump)

woops the water part was a typo sorry about that. But if the fuel pump isnt neccisary ill take it off. The reason I had it was just from insperation from those high comp high hp drag builds. I really just wanted consitency from the gas tank and didnt feel like gravity feeding was that...
  2. Gabrielmq23

Minibike Float bowl tuning.(With fuel pump)

Got a question on float bowl tuning with a post pump. First some background info, When i first put this kehin 24mm carb it ran fine i realized that the carb wasnt getting all of the fuel from the pump since the line was too high. So I stuck the fuel line from the pump to the carb lower and that...
  3. Gabrielmq23

223 idle not staying

bik ob 2) what ki i fixes the problem with the fuel it was float boal height but i still don’t know about the plug so i’ll see
  4. Gabrielmq23

223 idle not staying

bike will only idle on choke, but i went all the way up to a 52 idle jet and still runs only on choke. it will only idle off choke if you rev it. Edit- i put the idle screw in all the way and the jet screw all the way out and it steadily idles at 1300 but that’s only with the idle in all the...
  5. Gabrielmq23

Smoke out of Valve cover breather

thanks boss but for the head gasket shouldn’t i use a .45 because the rod pushes the piston to make it flat on the deck
  6. Gabrielmq23

the spring broke it didn’t come off
  7. Gabrielmq23

that’s weird thought because i clearances every red area on that guide
  8. Gabrielmq23

alright that explains why it was so hard to pull over. i’m looking at the cam right now and the spring snapped off but now why did the gasket blow thought
  9. Gabrielmq23

j i just opened the block and found this
  10. Gabrielmq23

Sorry about being difficult but i’ve posted a video seems like the gasket blew up and left gasket material everywhere. i just drained my oil and there was looads of gasket material also threads were messed up. no metal shavings tho Video here -https://youtube.com/shorts/hcuzr2o6tKM?feature=share
  11. Gabrielmq23

took oil out becuase i saw a forum about over filling oil no breakin becuase that was its first start
  12. Gabrielmq23

removed the spark plug and it did have oil on it but i think one of the headbolt threads was stripped now that im looking at it the bottom right headbolt thread stripped out and wont torque down it will get like 2 ftlb torque before it restrippes. is there any way to reinforce the thread?
  13. Gabrielmq23

yes hard to start will start if given throttle but i removed it and nothing seemed to be hitting it
  14. Gabrielmq23

Anbull 223 motor pretty much a wildcat 223 clone