Smoke out of Valve cover breather

Help!
Freshly rebuilt with cam rod flywheel
Started it and it made a loud pop and then smoked out of the exhaust.. I took some oil out of the motor and the exhaust isn’t smoking anymore but the valve cover breather is shooting out smoke
Also when given throttle it squeals like a mouse

Why did you take some oil out?
Did you do any type of break-in procedure?
Remove the spark plug and let us know if it is covered in oil.
Did you remove the head? Did you replace the head gasket? Did you torque the head bolts with a torque wrench?

SAS289

Anbull 223 motor pretty much a wildcat 223 clone
Nice. I would have never got a 224 if I would have known about this engine first.

Is it hard to start or not running right after the backfire? Have you removed the blower housing to see if the noise is anything obvious?

Nice. I would have never got a 224 if I would have known about this engine first.

Is it hard to start or not running right after the backfire? Have you removed the blower housing to see if the noise is anything obvious?
yes hard to start will start if given throttle but i removed it and nothing seemed to be hitting it

Did you remove the head? Did you replace the head gasket? Did you torque the head bolts with a torque wrench?
removed the spark plug and it did have oil on it
but i think one of the headbolt threads was stripped now that im looking at it the bottom right headbolt thread stripped out and wont torque down it will get like 2 ftlb torque before it restrippes. is there any way to reinforce the thread?

removed the spark plug and it did have oil on it
but i think one of the headbolt threads was stripped now that im looking at it the bottom right headbolt thread stripped out and wont torque down it will get like 2 ftlb torque before it restrippes. is there any way to reinforce the thread?
You did not answer the other 3 questions asked by sparkwizard. If you really want some help you have got to put some effort in...
Michael

took oil out becuase i saw a forum about over filling oil
no breakin becuase that was its first start

What rod did you put in?

How bout the piston?

Did you shave the head?

What was the compression rate just before the big bang?

Did you set the valve lash?

I think the head came off, no gasket replacement, ratchet the bolts back in and fire it up. Your questions will need to be answered by someone else.

Gabriel, take the head OFF of your engine. Look at the gasket between the head and the block. Take a picture of it if you can.
While you have it off, look at yhe threads in that hole. If they are destroyed, you can install a threaded insert to repair your block.
Don't panic, but please do answer our questions if you want our help.
If you go off on a tangent, following some YouTuber and blow up your engine, we can't help you anymore.
My name is Dave, and I want to help you.

Okay no need to blow a gasket I understand good luck with this one Dave and don't ever give up Gabriel because you are the future
We must nurture our young in order to raise a healthy new crop. Patience, understanding and the transfer of knowledge will aid in the growth of experience in our young partners.
Does that sound like our VP?

Gabriel, take the head OFF of your engine. Look at the gasket between the head and the block. Take a picture of it if you can.
While you have it off, look at yhe threads in that hole. If they are destroyed, you can install a threaded insert to repair your block.
If you go off on a tangent, following some YouTuber and blow up your engine, we can't help you anymore.
Sorry about being difficult but i’ve posted a video seems like the gasket blew up and left gasket material everywhere. i just drained my oil and there was looads of gasket material also threads were messed up. no metal shavings tho

Video here -https://youtube.com/shorts/hcuzr2o6tKM?feature=share

Attachments

j
i just opened the block and found this

Attachments

j

i just opened the block and found this
That spring came off the compression release that's on the exhaust side of the cam. Crank counter weight probably knocked it off.

That 58mm crank causes problems when the engine is not in spec in the bottom end. Every thing needs at least .030" clearance, from my experience with the 58mm crank.
Crank and cam endplay should be .010"-.012" to keep things straight down there.