H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just got home from work and I have to be back at work in 5 hours so I haven't really looked it over. I'll have to wait till Friday to open it. It didn't look bad. I didn't see any big holes. But all I did was take a quick glance. I'll let you know as soon as I can get home long enough to open it.
    hope you got the rest of the bike. how did that box look ? was it all intak ?
    Ok. thanks for the info. I don't have any experience with the clone other than putting one on straight out of the box. I plan on learning with this one.
    or you start the engine. remove the wire from the carb to the governor arm and feel for resistance when you rev it up. obviouslt if theres resistance then the govrnore is still in. hope that helps let me know what you find out. thanks

hope you understand. jsut not sure on how much experience you have tinkering with the clones.
    roger,to be honest, the whole bike came from my buddy. but i did most of the work on it.i really dont recall if the governor was actually removed or just by passed. theres two ways you can check, take the side cover off and look or remove the flywheel and see if you can see a screw where the governor shaft would of been. if theres a screw the govenore has been removed.

heres a vid of the auranthetic in action. watch my buddy take the hole shot in the first start then lay it down on the last turn.

YouTube - torrance minibike road race
    The box had a couple of quarter size holes. The bottom of the box looks like the tav mount plate cut thru. It looks like the box was dragged & it ground on the plate. It will clean up with no problem. The rest looks fine. Thanks again.
    good, i just looked up the tracking and the rest should show up tommorow. theres parts for the motor in the other box . like the aircleaner and stuff. so did every thing stay togetehr ok ? did the box look beat up ?
    hey roger let me know when you get it. just curious on how long it takes to ship. thanks
    Hey Roger, so whats the main purpose for the bike just to cruise or race with. ?
    Myrtle Beach huh, we were just down in MB last month to race at Conway Speedway. About 10 of us.......Anyway , we are racing up past Greenville SC. in Dacusville. Oct 10
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…