Recent content by HiSchlHornetMB80

1. H

Dimensions of a Hornet /Roadrunner / Cyclops minibike

Can anyone who has a K&S Hornet/ Roadrunner/ Cyclops hardtail mb-80 or mb-85 pull the mesurments and angles of their frame, I am interested in :hack: building :hammer: :grind: a frame if i cannot find one any measurements or schematics are a plus. Been along time since I been tube bending and Im...
  2. H

Looking for MB-80/85 Hornet/ Roadrunner h

Looking for any parts to a Hornet/Roadrunner MB-80/85 HARDTAIL: - frame ( no rear suspension, hardtail didnt have it) - front forks ( has springs and curved 3 piece handle bars) - 6" 2 piece mag wheels - jack shaft parts or assembly - comet torqaverter clutch and driven jackshaft...
  3. H

New member jan 2 2017

Mine was definitely the mb-80 hardtail, first picture on left of the brochure picture MrPat. Tht hardtail is rough on the spine in an unplowed field, bet your glad your bikes got dual suspension, i still got back trouble from the one i used to own, back starts to twitch everytime I see one, tail...
  4. H

New member jan 2 2017

Thanks for the welcome, Brooklyn Bob, Chain Linkin, MrPat, DrShopTeacher ( im in central vt. 3 yr. Louisiana transplant). I hope to contribute something eventually. I had an mb-80 was just the springer front end 3.5 tech engine i shaved the head ran it open headered with if i remember...
  5. H

New member jan 2 2017

Hey, Gents, Ladies, fellow minibikers and small engine tinkerers. Thought I say hi, and that Im looking forward to the forum, I dont do many groups or threads; this site hits home for me, what grown child doesnt love a minibike or kart. I've been hooked on the hornet mb-80 eversince me and...