Dimensions of a Hornet /Roadrunner / Cyclops minibike

Can anyone who has a K&S Hornet/ Roadrunner/ Cyclops hardtail mb-80 or mb-85 pull the mesurments and angles of their frame, I am interested in :hack: building :hammer: :grind: a frame if i cannot find one any measurements or schematics are a plus. Been along time since I been tube bending and Im looking for a hard to find item, I know a few of you have these type of bikes so I hope that I will be able to build something close. Nothing is as good as the original but I can settle myself to a replica if need be.

:scooter:

Thanks

markus

Can anyone who has a K&S Hornet/ Roadrunner/ Cyclops hardtail mb-80 or mb-85 pull the mesurments and angles of their frame, I am interested in :hack: building :hammer: :grind: a frame if i cannot find one any measurements or schematics are a plus. Been along time since I been tube bending and Im looking for a hard to find item, I know a few of you have these type of bikes so I hope that I will be able to build something close. Nothing is as good as the original but I can settle myself to a replica if need be.

:scooter:

Thanks
Theres not much left of the frame, but maybe enough to work from since your planning on building the frame :shrug:

Vintage MINI BIKE FRAME FACTORY ORIGINAL VINTAGE MINI BIKE | eBay

only thing I have right now is a complete model 90 Roadrunner (slant back frame/suspension seat)