Recent content by HotRodDiesels

1. H

govenor fell out today!!! yes!!!

Now you are advocating removing the governor too? What if someone reads this and removes the gov. are you going to pay their medical bills? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/honda-clone-predator-engines/35509-removing-governor-your-engine-OldMiniBikes-please-read.html
  2. H

govenor fell out today!!! yes!!!

Seems like he is breaking the rules, NO? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/doodlebug-minibikes/44148-removing-governor-your-engine-OldMiniBikes-please-read.html How about that "vacation"?
  3. H

anyone isky $249 package

Looks like Isky will get the money as the seller wants to deal local. Can't blame him one bit.
  4. H

Fast Clone 4 Sale

He's looking for a local sale so I'm out. Good luck to whoever gets it, lucky dog :laugh:
  5. H

anyone isky $249 package

Shut up Man, I'm trying to buy that motor......LOL
  6. H

Fast Clone 4 Sale

Looks like ProMods stuff
  7. H

Fast Clone 4 Sale

I hope I have dibs..I sent him a PM at like 3am this morning. Did anyone beat me? :crying: But he isnt willing to ship I'm screwed....LOL
  8. H

anyone isky $249 package

Yall are making it virtually impossible to not call and order the $449.00 kit....:drool:
  9. H

anyone isky $249 package

Methanol or gas? And can you pull start that kit?
  10. H

Honda/clone basic carb cleaning detail pic

I'm printing that out and hanging it on the wall. Anybody know what it would take to make that into a poster?
  11. H

anyone isky $249 package

What about pushrods?
  12. H

New member. 6.5 DB.

Looking at the photo I was trying to decide if the forks were backwards or bent. I'm going to go with bent... and do a pipe out from under the seat, get rid of the heat
  13. H

Drag bike engine.

For the record he sent me another pm after being told not to. Stop harrassing me NOW...
  14. H

Drag bike engine.

Based on that comment, I'm out.... Don't send me anymore PM's either
  15. H

Drag bike engine.

I don't agree at all. I have the money but it would take a much more comprehensive description of whats being sold to loosen up my wallet to that extent. I have contacted a few people on here selling engines I was interested in but the responses I got back were very limited descriptions (1...