govenor fell out today!!! yes!!!

The story so far....

Boy takes governer linkage apart and finds HF brand Loncin 212 can turn to 4900.
At this point I am left with the impression something failed or prevent it from turning any faster.
That part is fuzzy.

Engine may or may not have failed ( still fuzzy on that ) but its not realy importnt since small pieces of governer have been whipping around in the crank case.

Boy has another engine, he will swap it out....

He speaks in code because he does not want to to get in trouble with the moderators I guess.

Conclusions:
He has plenty of money and time combined with youth and a desire to see where the edge is.
With some luck he will grow old and wise learing the value of time and a dollar and with his testicals intact.

The story so far....

Boy takes governer linkage apart and finds HF brand Loncin 212 can turn to 4900.
At this point I am left with the impression something failed or prevent it from turning any faster.
That part is fuzzy.

Engine may or may not have failed ( still fuzzy on that ) but its not realy importnt since small pieces of governer have been whipping around in the crank case.

He speaks in code because he does not want to to get in trouble with the moderators I guess.

Conclusions:
He has plenty of money and time combined with youth and a desire to see where the edge is.
With some luck he will grow old and wise learing the value of time and a dollar and with his testicals intact.
That's what I read into the thread. I was working on a similar post where the phrase youthful enthusiasm was used. You saved me some typing:laugh:

Bikerscum

The story so far....

That part is fuzzy.

Conclusions:
And with luck Mom won't catch him on her computer.

I need to buy something from Isky Tim, he's a saint.

TomH

He has already jacked with Isky Tim...can't hop up the predator..too expensive..going to hop up the clone..so a clone for another clone, and Isky Tim hasn't seen a dime...where is Mom when you need her.

I need to buy something from Isky Tim, he's a saint.[/QUOTE]

LOL!:thumbsup: Call it a "Money Bomb for Tim", All in? Been wanting the shaft rockers and tall valve cover!

Last edited:
nothing failed, but the govenor. just letting you guys know the govenor will fall out at 4900 because it didnt fall out at 4800. 4900 is all i can twist on my short road. the difference between a clone and a predator is the predator has 16 more cc's

I want to die with my testicles intact like my grandfather … Not screaming and yelling like my brother after the shrapnel took out his nut sack. :laugh:

Last edited:

KB2ROCKET

because I have no Idea what is happening here I will say this
the govenor wont "fall out" is that Im trying to sound cool for it broke?
if it is a internal govenor and it did break and didnt ruin the engine NOW would be a good time to drain the oil and open the engine and remove the govenor
have fun be safe

rmm727

I tried to resist but now have to put my two cents in.

Is all this BS code for "the stock valve springs in a Predator will only let it rev to 4900 rpm"?

So wait, you went from wanting the $249 package from Tim to the $449 package to the $249 package to the $79 package? Must be a dreamer like all of us. Filet Mignon dreams on bologna/cheese budget.

i went to the 75 package because i dont need a flywheel anymore and you can twist more than 4900 but at 4900 my govenor broke becaust it was spinning to fast. i only have a block to run my mini down so 4900 was all i could get to before i had to let off so i wouldnt go in the highway

blah blah blah my engine wont blow up if im only twisting 4700? would you guys spend $150 TO TWIST 4700? i dont what you guys would do but im 15 and im buying a truck